Page 92 of 136 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

Originally posted by ben300
    i love when i go to the strip clubs and the strippers are on the rock diet.....thats when we order pizzas and have them delivered....you usually can get a free lap dance or two or ten doing that haha
    there was one strip club near me but it was shut down over and over due to drug dealing... you go to the bathroom and there was a guy who sat in the last stall all night and dealt coke... he had it set up like a small office... how embarrassing. the Hell's angels eventually burnt it down because they wouldn't get strippers or drugs from them...
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

Originally posted by Tommy Warren
    there was one strip club near me but it was shut down over and over due to drug dealing... you go to the bathroom and there was a guy who sat in the last stall all night and dealt coke... he had it set up like a small office... how embarrassing. the Hell's angels eventually burnt it down because they wouldn't get strippers or drugs from them...
    when i lived in erie, pa, for 5 years, we used to go to this one from time to time....there was always one erie drug lord (big huge black guy) sitting on one side of the room, and the opposing drug lord would sit on the other side.....it was always funny to watch, cause them and their boys were constantly eyeing the **** out of each other haha.....we got to know the big fat drug lord one night cause we sat by him and were drunk as hell and he found us really funny haha

any who...this same strip club was a real **** hole...it didnt even have a legitimate stage...it had like t shape ring with a bar around it that the girls would dance in at ground level.... this place ran a small prostitution ring out the back where you could pay to have sex with the strippers......hell htey even had a midget stripper....hahah.......
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Allergies....my right eye is tearing constantly and when I close it it feels like the cat scratched my cornea.

Shady used car dealers

rain!!! i want to get my car cleaned up before our big drive tomorrow.
    ~Mike~
    2000 Honda 416EX

Hate to post in the whiner thread alot :P but man, I don't know if I'm just getting bored with my quad, but I think it's loosing power I guess if she blows, we'll have a fun race build! No trails anywhere here to ride, no pits, nothing. Neighbours planted their corn today, that was the last connection I had to get to the sideroad where there's a few okay bushes to ride in, have to wait till wheat now before I can go over there everyday, and it's gonna be hard to ride with my 2 buddies alot. 300ex has been for sale for over a month, and I've got 2 bites. Reposted the ad just now, hopefully it sells so I can start on my dirtbike project.
    2007 400ex -
    Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-On, Pro Armour Nerfs, UNI Air Filter, K&N PowerLid, PowerMadd Handguards, 155 Main, 42 Pilot, YFZ450 Front Shocks, Shock Pros CDN Flag Front Shock Covers, Shaved Front Fenders, Moose MXR Rear Brake Rotor, NGK Spark Plug, 20" ITP Holeshot XCR's in Rear, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, ROX Billet Handguard Mounts, Factory FX Glass Grip Donuts, DG Sport Bumper, Pro-Taper SE ATV High Bend Handlebars, ROX Dash, DP Brake Pads, DG Baja Series Swing Arm Skid Plate

2001 300ex-
    FMF PowerCore 4, FMF Hi-Flow Headpipe, Kimpex 14T Front Sprocket, Kimpex 38T Rear Sprocket, All Balls Carrier Barrings , Kimpex Chain, Scott Grips, UNI Air Filter, Homemade Long/Wide Grab Bar, NHC Kevlar Rear Brake Pad, 22" Maxxis Razrs on Rear

'84 Suzuki lt125
    '07 Daymak 125 -Paid 80, sold 450
    '77 Kawisaki KM100 -Wiseco, JT, EK
    '07 Baja DR90
    '05 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Lt.

double post

Originally posted by rbgnwa45
    not a single friend (IRL anyways) since 2008

unemployed, was fired 2 weeks ago for "lack of motivation" yet I put in 60 hours in 5 days, not including travel. I dont know what I want to do for a career.

no money for my very few hobbies (drums, which are ripe with duct-tape), hell, even one of my sticks are broken so i duct taped it, im waiting for it to gouge my eye out.

living with parents, who after having dial-up modem (24kb/second) for 14 years, they got high-speed yesterday (100mb/second), along with a new computer with windows 7 pro, and they won't let me use it, for no good reason - i asked why - they said 'we have 10 days to see if we like it', i say 'i dont get how that means i cant use it', so my mom says 'you don't get what anything means', whatever that means. funny, the other day she said i was 'smarter than the average joe, smarter than your sister (who is an archaeology professor at the U of Waterloo).'

lots of health problems because i broke ribs and the bones moved around in my chest, puntured a kidney, that was in 07 and im still having problems with anxiety, digestion, hormones, everything. ill never be the same.

very high, unmedicated anxiety, i cant stand in line at a bank without sweating my *** off, which gives me a lot of fear for finding a job because i sweat just doing nothing, but only in public.

I dont wanna live anymore (death has been on my mind everyday for the past couple years), let alone find a girlfriend like the lot of you thats the last thing on my mind.

I used to be very psychic, I used to give accurate readings, but because of stress I can't connect.

i cant find jeans for a short fat guy. i tried to get 46 x 28's in Dakota brand loose fit @ Marks work wear house, they don't even have them! so i tried on other jeans and i look like a moron in most, especially straight leg. so now i have to buy something that either doesnt fit or buy off the net without trying them on first.

I cant find a buyer for my 2005 Resonant Engineer XXX 12" Dual 2 ohm for $250, which has a fried tinsel wire (1 of 2). Easy fix for 50 bux.
    Months later... I was in a homeless shelter a few weeks ago. I got out, got a job, registered for college, am getting grade 11 & 12 math to get into an electricians apprenticeship, and applied for student loans. Reconnected with a friend months ago, who bought a TRX450R the other day and I helped fix it. Thing is scary fast but won't go into 5th. First quad I've ridden in about 4 years .

Originally posted by rbgnwa45
    Months later... I was in a homeless shelter a few weeks ago. I got out, got a job, registered for college, am getting grade 11 & 12 math to get into an electricians apprenticeship, and applied for student loans. Reconnected with a friend months ago, who bought a TRX450R the other day and I helped fix it. Thing is scary fast but won't go into 5th. First quad I've ridden in about 4 years .
    Good to hear your lucks turning around
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Originally posted by finsteratv
    Good to hear your lucks turning around
    Thanks. I took control of my anxiety with mental capacity & breathing exercises. Weed didn't help.

Page 92 of 136 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast