Page 90 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

Snow? In April? Wtf is this.
    XC 08 450r

Originally posted by HondaRacing83
    Snow? In April? Wtf is this.

isnt that uncommon...same thing happened about the same tiem two years ago...

butttttttt...i dont care how what anyone says, or how bad i want it to be warm..i love seeing snow..
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

That happened to us with the snow the day before spring break haha..Damn Oregon. Anyways yeah Ben it does! I got 2nd in a 1500 today by .3 seconds and 1st in my 3000 both Varsity. I cant wait to get myself all healed up. I'm only a freshmen and even with this I'm rocking socks so hopefully I can get back into my groove. It sucks having to recover instead of run! No riding, logging, or anything physical. I have an invitational saturday too that im doing a 3000 in. ****.
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Originally posted by ben300
    isnt that uncommon...same thing happened about the same tiem two years ago...

butttttttt...i dont care how what anyone says, or how bad i want it to be warm..i love seeing snow..
    lol it goes from snowing to shorts weather 50s in a damn day!
    XC 08 450r

Originally posted by finsteratv
    That happened to us with the snow the day before spring break haha..Damn Oregon. Anyways yeah Ben it does! I got 2nd in a 1500 today by .3 seconds and 1st in my 3000 both Varsity. I cant wait to get myself all healed up. I'm only a freshmen and even with this I'm rocking socks so hopefully I can get back into my groove. It sucks having to recover instead of run! No riding, logging, or anything physical. I have an invitational saturday too that im doing a 3000 in. ****.
    just do what the doc's and coaches say dude....trust me, you'll be happier in the end. i know it sucks not being able to do stuff, but in the long run its better to stick it out, and be healthy adn happy in the end than ruin something cause you cant ride or somehing for a couple weeks.

i got cleared to do pt last week. so ive been hitting elliptical and doing some of my old boxing routines that i used to do in highschool.....so i went for PT this week, the therapist did all the tests and **** adn said that there was no point in me coming in cause i had a full range of motion, and my leg was strong, just not as strong as it was.....so he said i could go and do my old leg routine, just with light weight

so i took the brace off last night and did body weight squats + 20#, leg press wiht 45# on each side, and body weight deadlifts plus the bar........and ill tell you what, im not sore today, but i can tell today that the stabilizer muscles in my leg, especially around my knee are way weaker than they were....

it just sucks, cause i had never in my life done leg work outs and i stated doing them about 4 months ago to help gain muscle and make my legs stronger for skiing....i went from squatting 225#, deadlift 300# and leg pressing 675# before my accident, to whats listed above....i know my previous, before injury lifts were that overly impressive....but considering back at the end of august i was 5' 9", 165 ish pounds soaken *** wet, with a full stomach and all my clothes on, at around 8%bf, and now im about 182 at about 10% bf....im pretty happy...that and i just maxed my bench monday at 255#, 2 full reps

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Ahhh you're one of those muscle monkies! haha
    And the trainer/coaches havnt cleared me yet, usually i run faster haha..My 3000 was a piss poor 10:42 and .4 seconds faster I wouldve had a PR. But 10:42 really isnt bad for a freshman. But i should be doing better
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Originally posted by finsteratv
    Ahhh you're one of those muscle monkies! haha
    And the trainer/coaches havnt cleared me yet, usually i run faster haha..My 3000 was a piss poor 10:42 and .4 seconds faster I wouldve had a PR. But 10:42 really isnt bad for a freshman. But i should be doing better
    haha, i guess you could call me that if you wanted lol....but in all reality, im just live a healthy, so i like to work out...im by far not the biggest dude at the gym i work out at, but i am one of the most well rounded in terms of physical fitness....i like to be strong, muscular and have kick *** cardio...

..nothing like goign to work....listening to all your co workers ***** moan and groan on monday mornings about being over weight, tired, and hung over, while they're drinking coffee eating donuts......and knowing that your rocking a six pack under your dress shirt....

10:42...that really doesnt sound all that bad....thats like what around the equivilent of a 5:30-40 mile pace?

the fastest ive ever ran a mile was 5:45 and i was trucking, and that was just a 1 mile race that we have back here in early june....the fastest ive ever ran a mile in a 5k was 6:08 first mile, and 19:02 total time...

Originally posted by ben300
    haha, i guess you could call me that if you wanted lol....but in all reality, im just live a healthy, so i like to work out...im by far not the biggest dude at the gym i work out at, but i am one of the most well rounded in terms of physical fitness....i like to be strong, muscular and have kick *** cardio...

..nothing like goign to work....listening to all your co workers ***** moan and groan on monday mornings about being over weight, tired, and hung over, while they're drinking coffee eating donuts......and knowing that your rocking a six under your dress shirt....

10:42...that really doesnt sound all that bad....thats like what around the equivilent of a 5:30-40 mile pace?

the fastest ive ever ran a mile was 5:45 and i was trucking, and that was just a 1 mile race that we have back here in early june....the fastest ive ever ran a mile in a 5k was 6:08 first mile, and 19:02 total time...
    Geeeez Ben, 5:45....... You're slow! Sounds like all them muscles are holding you back by at least 45 seconds! LOL, j/k, that's awesome. I'm 35 and my last mile was 6:45, depressing because I could get in the 5:20 range in school. Gotta quit smoking for good, my cardio is shot... LOL
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!

Originally posted by crlt250r
    Geeeez Ben, 5:45....... You're slow! Sounds like all them muscles are holding you back by at least 45 seconds! LOL, j/k, that's awesome. I'm 35 and my last mile was 6:45, depressing because I could get in the 5:20 range in school. Gotta quit smoking for good, my cardio is shot... LOL
    haha, i know, is like having a plow dragging behind you haha

but honestly, that was last summer, and i was training really hard all the winter and spring before leading up to the summer race season and i was also 15 pounds lighter with way less muscle..

..i imagine the muscle would slow me down now a little bit, but my cardio is no wherer near what it should be for this time of year..ive had a near 2 month lay off with htis leg injury....so im way behind schedule in terms of training for this summer 5k's.....

i was going to do the tough mudder here in 3 weeks, but htat got shot to hell as well, haha

and quit with that smoking and get to working out. smokings bad for you....but you know this

Page 90 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast