Page 89 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

Originally posted by ben300
    you need to keep your pimp hand strong....keep a ***** in line

but in reality...kick her to the curb adn find another one...your in HS....there should be a million and a half slores you should be trying to get with. TRUST ME...
    This picture had me rollin
    Holeshot HDs, 450R shocks, Pro Taper, Burgard +1 stem and +1 +1 A-Arms, Powermadd, DG, AC, IMS Roll, Pro Armor, HiPer, HMF, Renthal, Moose, Tusk, Modquad, Primary Drive, Spal fan, Custom Axis setup by GT Thunder, GT Thunder XC link, Stainless brake lines, molycoated YFZ calipers

pulled my hamstring in my leg and im supposed to go ridding this weekend at a new place!!

You going to southington?
    02 Warrior
    Lonestar, Elka, Houser, Yoshimura, American Star Racing, Flexx
    04 Crf50

ohiomafiariders.com

got a 63 on my cad test a couple weeks back... just got that grade today.

quite irritated about that, oh well.

not much else really i guess.

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Originally posted by bullett
    This picture had me rollin
    im glad someone has a humorous side in this thread...this thread amazes me its gotten this huge...lot of ppl gots a lotta things to be down about these days i guess...

like the irish say "if we all threw our problems up in the air, we may actually be happy to catch our own."
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Originally posted by 07RedRider400
    pulled my hamstring in my leg and im supposed to go ridding this weekend at a new place!!

you'll be ok....its just a hammy....i skied for two straight days after break a fib, femur, adn tearing an mcl....

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Originally posted by ben300
    im glad someone has a humorous side in this thread...this thread amazes me its gotten this huge...lot of ppl gots a lotta things to be down about these days i guess...

like the irish say "if we all threw our problems up in the air, we may actually be happy to catch our own."

It bothers me that everyone has so much that bothers them.... And my name still isn't Steve.
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!

Originally posted by crlt250r
    It bothers me that everyone has so much that bothers them.... And my name still isn't Steve.

oh for sure man....ppl are so negative these days. like thats all i see anymore, especially on the internet, is ppl jsut complaining, and being negative, and starting drama...its terrible..

honestly...im just greatful for the **** i got, and look forward to the things i want and wanna accomplish....thats what lifes about..having things to look forward to

Thats a good Irish saying there Ben. Check your PM's by the way. I actually dont have much to complain about except my coach decided to put me in the varsity 1500 and 3000. I always run varsity but thats gonna be a hell of alot of running. My hip flexer injury hasnt been cured yet either and theres some muscle back in my ***? haha
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Originally posted by finsteratv
    Thats a good Irish saying there Ben. Check your PM's by the way. I actually dont have much to complain about except my coach decided to put me in the varsity 1500 and 3000. I always run varsity but thats gonna be a hell of alot of running. My hip flexer injury hasnt been cured yet either and theres some muscle back in my ***? haha
    running injuries total suck...my leg has been feeling awesome lately....my doctor last week cleared for pt last tuesday, so i have been added doing the elliptical along wiht boxing for 25 minutes to my lifting routines which i was so happy to do went in today to start my pt sessions with the therapist, and after doing all the baseline tests....they determined that i ddint have to do therapy, just to go back to doing my leg routines, but modify it to lighter weight and gradually work back up...i was so pumped about this....im just happy cause i definitely will be back for wake board season now hopefully...knock on wood! haah

anywho, finster, i replied to your PM..i had to send you three messages cause my reply was so long lol

Page 89 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast