Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

Hybrid View

Originally posted by Tommy Warren
    tell him to put it in his bank account he's probably ordering this stuff with his credit card.... why not put the money back on his credit card????? I've never heard of somebody getting mad because they have too much money laying around
    no, my parents dont even own a credit card. i think my mom has one old navy one, just to show we have credit. 100% debt free buddy..
    XC 08 450r

Originally posted by HondaRacing83
    no, my parents dont even own a credit card. i think my mom has one old navy one, just to show we have credit. 100% debt free buddy..
    dude, was your dad the guy at the renissance hotel up in toronto thats connected to the rogers centre (was there for the super cross) who tried paying for his room with cash, and whigged out when they wouldnt accept cash for the room?
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Had to order new intake and reed cage for my LT.... found a huge crack in the intake boot. Found a brand new Boyeson set up on EBay for 40.00 bucks though!! Hopefully get that knocked out by not this weekend, but the following. On call this weekend, here comes another 36 hour weekend, really wish sometimes I got paid hourly instead of Comp.
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!

Originally posted by ben300
    dude, was your dad the guy at the renissance hotel up in toronto thats connected to the rogers centre (was there for the super cross) who tried paying for his room with cash, and whigged out when they wouldnt accept cash for the room?
    no, but that does seem like him..
    XC 08 450r

TheAwesomehonda, makes me want to slit my wrists.
    XC 08 450r

there's also a kid that trolls raptor forums named rappy97 that makes me want to too
    02 Warrior
    Lonestar, Elka, Houser, Yoshimura, American Star Racing, Flexx
    04 Crf50

ohiomafiariders.com

Originally posted by beastlywarrior
    there's also a kid that trolls raptor forums named rappy97 that makes me want to too
    who is he on here? do you know?
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

is that the kid that has an ltr to or says he does?
    XC 08 450r

wait, thats 09RappySE. I recall having some problems with him in the past though in the open forum
    XC 08 450r

Lol found rappy'97 on youthracer.com, so hes obviously on more than raptorforum
    XC 08 450r

Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast