Page 83 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

The MMRS track closest to me, owned by a good guy I know is not holding any races this year due to By-Law restrictions..

been a while since i have been on the site and posting anything, which is good. have been enjoying life and trying to get stuff finished up. crammed for tests the past three days. only have 3 tests left now!

hoping i passed my controls test tonight- it would be nice to have a 70% or so on it to have a nice buffer for the final and make sure im going to pass with flying colors instead of just squeaking it through.

want to go home this weekend but at 4.10 a gallon its an expensive trip. ill probably wheel around my house instead and probably burn just as much gas though...

been quite snippy again lately... im not sure if its from stress or just being irritated most of the time. probably both along with other things that irritate me occasionally. i get on my ma and dads case pretty fast, which isnt good, they just irritate me with the stuff they say everyday.

thats probably the main reason that i dont want to go home this weekend. ill be staying off the comp as much as i can again this weekend and try to relax as much as i can.

cant wait to get out of school!

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Mommy says I can't go put my new shocks on till I clean my room..
    XC 08 450r

Just put on my new 8 plate GTT clutch setup. It probably needs to wear in a little but geez its hard to find neutral even worse now than before and the shifter is harder to shift with.

Amazing my old clutch was still in spec and the basket didnt even have any grooves or notches. Wonder wtf was in there? I bought it used and no idea if they changed it, but its been 7 years now every weekend if not more riding 6-8 hours...
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Originally posted by HondaRacing83
    Mommy says I can't go put my new shocks on till I clean my room..

hahaha

Well clean it then Skippy!
    IM HARD ON EQUIPMENT!

GOON: look pro, go slow!

Spider Graphix, Magic Motorsports, ATVRDIERS.COM, MOM&DAD

****Breast cancer awareness! I love you grandma!****

Originally posted by dxcody
    hahaha

Well clean it then Skippy!
    I did! Got the PEPs on! So stoked for my first ride with them!
    XC 08 450r

The female gender is bothering me right now.

Originally posted by chronicsmoke
    The MMRS track closest to me, owned by a good guy I know is not holding any races this year due to By-Law restrictions..
    madoc?
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

Originally posted by Tommy Warren
    madoc?
    Harrowsmith.. "Too much noise/dust pollution"

Originally posted by CJM
    Just put on my new 8 plate GTT clutch setup. It probably needs to wear in a little but geez its hard to find neutral even worse now than before and the shifter is harder to shift with.

Amazing my old clutch was still in spec and the basket didnt even have any grooves or notches. Wonder wtf was in there? I bought it used and no idea if they changed it, but its been 7 years now every weekend if not more riding 6-8 hours...
    i noticed with the heavy duty setups you have to set the clutch cable lower mount as far out (away from the arm towards the front) as possible to hit neut.mine is barely held by more than a thread.i also run a pep ez pull lever with two notches to get a little more pull distance.both those things brought it under control.`