Page 82 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

anyways... I bought an 06 reg cab short box 4x4 dodge.... for an old mud truck to beat around the farm with....I blew up the 4.7 30 minutes after I got it home.....time for a cummins i guess
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

Thats almost too funny. ^
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

i have to wait till monday to register my ski and trailer.
    2002 banshee - some go fast parts
    07 klx110 - alot of go fast parts

I just got fooled into watching a video of muslim children soaking a puppy with gas and lighting it on fire then watching it die.....I will NOT be sleeping tonight......
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

hurt my hip reflexer and IT band in my knee. both on opposite side..Walking doesnt feel so great.
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Waiting on my new frame is driving me nutz....
    Spent the day at our river house though, and picked up the wifes Grizzly
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!

Put 400 some miles on the new f150 just yesterday. Ran her from darn near st Augustine to Orlando, to Tampa, to Venice, and back home to tampa. Nice $200 day in fuel, got home at 12:30, just to get up at 5:30 for work. At least Orlando traffic didn't suck like it usually does!
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!

Originally posted by finsteratv
    hurt my hip reflexer and IT band in my knee. both on opposite side..Walking doesnt feel so great.
    i feel you pain, 4 weeks ago this past sunday i crashed while skiing at killington vt.

thought i had a turn meniscus and possibly torn LCL....get the mri back, turns out i broke the head of my fibula in my left knee in two (non displaced fracture, thank god)...craked the head of the tibia in my left knee and tore my mcl 40% of the way through.......where the crack is in tne fibula, is where the lcl roots it self to the bone....if it had become a displaced fracture, id fo had to have pins and rods in the leg to fix the bone, and had to have surgery to reattach the lcl tendon...

knee injuries suck...no riding, skiing, running, lifting legs, swimming, for atleast another 5 weeks says teh sports ortho.......im going nuts!!!
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Ugh injuries suck, I totally sympathize with you guys.

2 weeks ago I was riding and came down wrong and took the bar end to the gut. I swear I have a hernia or else I severely bruised it cause its still swollen. I have a silver dollar sized bruise that was purplish and seems hard to the touch. No crotch pain so I dont think its a hernia but man it worries me. No med insurance either so if I need surgery im screwed.
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Ouchh sorry you guys..My knee was feeling better but i could shift gears with my hip atleast so i decided to take out my CR250 for a day of riding..I didnt gear it down for the woods and was riding some tight stuff and wow I got a work out..A couple tip overs and a crash later im even more sore than before. My crash was pretty sweet though haha..Cant believe I hurt myself more often by running hard to much compared to how i ride.
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS