Page 79 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

sure sucks thats for sure, sorry to hear that man.

im not sorry for anything i did or said, i meant it all so i guess i can live with that.

its unfortunate that even after talking weekly to try to get to know her better, she never really took interest. her two worries were not knowing each other enough and the distance. 3 days spent together talking doesnt classify itself as knowing someone enough to know if you would be interested for some people i suppose.

it was enough for me to know that i would like to get to know her better and thats all that counts.

i was holding my breathe for a good word on that she wanted to get together when in all reality, i pretty much knew it wouldnt work from the start. it was really just a good motivation tool for me to stay working hard in hopes that one day, i might be able to hang out with her.

7 months and 150 bucks later, nothing but a sad face on, no good sleep again last night, depressed a bit again...

have test later today, that should be pretty interesting.

at least i studied a bit last night to refresh everything. it was supposed to be last week so i studied alot to take it before spring break.

its gonna be a long day...
    steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Cheer up Steve-o

At least you tried.. Can't win'em all

Sounds like you got a bit too caught up in the chase..

Gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold'em. <--Think of it as a lost hand, now shuffle and deal.

I did

At least i got my calculator back this morning, the day will come around yet.

Steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

tests tests tests...in the same classes i got tested in on monday.
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Originally posted by honda400ex2003
    I did

At least i got my calculator back this morning, the day will come around yet.

Steve
    Isn't it crazy how women usually say that most men are dogs, and all we wanna do is take advantage of them, when in reality we are the nice one's and they are the trouble makers.
    2000 Honda TRX400EX ( MX Setup )
    2006 Suzuki LTR450 ( Stock )
    1986 Suzuki LT-250R ( Stock )
    2001 Kawasaki KX250 ( MX Setup )
    2004 Kawasaki KX85 ( Playin Bike )
    199? Yamaha PW80 ( Pit Bike )
    2003 Polaris Trail Boss 330
    1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220

Proud owner of more than 38 internal combustion engines!!!

Support our troops and we will support you!!! HOOAH!!!

Assist, Protect, Defend!!! Military Police!!

The ones i know change their minds like underwear. The signals that i got were definitely that she was interested other women concurred that she most likely was.

Oh well, her loss... one day she can look back and regrenot giving me a chance.

Anyway, tty tonight everyone im riding the sled in the 60 degree day we have on our hands. Should be a great apring ride.

Steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Originally posted by chronicsmoke
    Cheer up Steve-o

At least you tried.. Can't win'em all

Sounds like you got a bit too caught up in the chase..

Gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold'em. <--Think of it as a lost hand, now shuffle and deal.
    we've all been there once in our life.

...it does suck, and we know it hurts dude, and we feel for ya

but think on the bright side.....$150....you didnt make out that bad....ive been hit WAY harder trying to get some in the past, so....id say you did ok
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

im doing well now, finally got to get out and ride the sled again this afternoon. was nice to get out and forget everything for a bit and just ride around the woods.

Pics are in the happy thread
    steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Damn pitbike's second gear is screwed up! Works fine in first you can flat out pin er and it's just normal, then in second it clunks and rattles and skips, the chain goes all over the place and it rides like crap. As far as I can see 3rd is fine, don't know what to do with it parts are crazy hard to find for it.
    2007 400ex -
    Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-On, Pro Armour Nerfs, UNI Air Filter, K&N PowerLid, PowerMadd Handguards, 155 Main, 42 Pilot, YFZ450 Front Shocks, Shock Pros CDN Flag Front Shock Covers, Shaved Front Fenders, Moose MXR Rear Brake Rotor, NGK Spark Plug, 20" ITP Holeshot XCR's in Rear, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, ROX Billet Handguard Mounts, Factory FX Glass Grip Donuts, DG Sport Bumper, Pro-Taper SE ATV High Bend Handlebars, ROX Dash, DP Brake Pads, DG Baja Series Swing Arm Skid Plate

2001 300ex-
    FMF PowerCore 4, FMF Hi-Flow Headpipe, Kimpex 14T Front Sprocket, Kimpex 38T Rear Sprocket, All Balls Carrier Barrings , Kimpex Chain, Scott Grips, UNI Air Filter, Homemade Long/Wide Grab Bar, NHC Kevlar Rear Brake Pad, 22" Maxxis Razrs on Rear

'84 Suzuki lt125
    '07 Daymak 125 -Paid 80, sold 450
    '77 Kawisaki KM100 -Wiseco, JT, EK
    '07 Baja DR90
    '05 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Lt.

Damn pitbike's second gear is screwed up! Works fine in first you can flat out pin er and it's just normal, then in second it clunks and rattles and skips, the chain goes all over the place and it rides like crap. As far as I can see 3rd is fine, don't know what to do with it parts are crazy hard to find for it.
    2007 400ex -
    Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-On, Pro Armour Nerfs, UNI Air Filter, K&N PowerLid, PowerMadd Handguards, 155 Main, 42 Pilot, YFZ450 Front Shocks, Shock Pros CDN Flag Front Shock Covers, Shaved Front Fenders, Moose MXR Rear Brake Rotor, NGK Spark Plug, 20" ITP Holeshot XCR's in Rear, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, ROX Billet Handguard Mounts, Factory FX Glass Grip Donuts, DG Sport Bumper, Pro-Taper SE ATV High Bend Handlebars, ROX Dash, DP Brake Pads, DG Baja Series Swing Arm Skid Plate

2001 300ex-
    FMF PowerCore 4, FMF Hi-Flow Headpipe, Kimpex 14T Front Sprocket, Kimpex 38T Rear Sprocket, All Balls Carrier Barrings , Kimpex Chain, Scott Grips, UNI Air Filter, Homemade Long/Wide Grab Bar, NHC Kevlar Rear Brake Pad, 22" Maxxis Razrs on Rear

'84 Suzuki lt125
    '07 Daymak 125 -Paid 80, sold 450
    '77 Kawisaki KM100 -Wiseco, JT, EK
    '07 Baja DR90
    '05 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Lt.