Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

Originally posted by ben300
    your gonna get sacked
    Literally, or figuratively? lol

I laughed when you used Fitzpatrick.. what a bum

Originally posted by chronicsmoke
    Literally, or figuratively? lol

I laughed when you used Fitzpatrick.. what a bum
    haha, well guessing by his 900 posts in this thread alone...im gonna say figuratively.......

haha, and ya, Fitzpatrick is a bum and i cant believe that buffulo gave him a big contract extension....but then again, buffulo isnt exactly the cream of the crop when it comes to intelligent football decisions, haha
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

and i dont mean to pick on the dude....women can be scary creatures from time to time...

...but the dude just seems like he needs some confidence..a little self esteem booster..

..chicks dont want a guy who's timid or unsure of themselves.....so quit fuddling around and just give it a shot...

just like the zac brown band song says "dont be falling in love as she's walking away" holmes....

but what do i know, according to madskrillz, i was on jersey shore.......... haha

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

for pete sake man, why dont you just get it out of the way already before someone else asks her...

im going to put this in football terms..you may not understand this...your a quarter back, and she's the reciever, and your job is to ask her out, aka, pass her the ball....and lets say that your not a very good qb, or very mobile at that, caleb hanne for instances or ryan fitzpatrick, and she's a reciever...something of calvin johnson caliber.......

well, its 3 and 10 with 0:25 left in reg, and all you gotta do is pass her the ball, call time out, kick field goal, and the game is won.........you have her wide open, even though your facing a cover two zone blitz, 4 linemen and the defense is gonna bring three..... well your problem is, you can pass it to her, but your holding on to the ball....eventually, if you hol dlong enough, your gonna get sacked and/or fumble the ball..

this is what your doing my frined, your holding onto the ball to long and the opportunity is gonna vanish.....

so moral of the story is, as the broad out. quit moping and waiting and just ask her....one of three things is gonna happen A) she says yes, B) she says no and you go out and find another slore to lay the pipe to, or C) she gets picked up by another team and catches touchdown passes from aaron rodgers all damn day!

good luck. may the force be with you
    well with that pep talk i guess ill have to call her. cant let that talk go unused. haha

thanks,
    steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Originally posted by honda400ex2003
    well with that pep talk i guess ill have to call her. cant let that talk go unused. haha

thanks,
    steve

no problem steve...

and thats the correct way to think about it..dont text her, call her..

..girl ive been kinda talking to got out of relationship about a month ago...she gave me her number..and i slighlty hinted that if she wanted to hang out sometime that i was all go...well one thing this and that, couldnt get something worked out..finally i jsut said "hey, im holding ya to saturday night".....so, we're going to dinner sat night....

like i said, never hurts to just try

i would def not text her to ask her if she wanted to come up lol. that would be a pretty big step for her to take to be lame enough to text her. she would have to come up and stay for a couple of days, she lives too far to drive back again in a day. I might propose that we go somewhere closer to where she lives, i would drive down there and see her for a while. it will be a call sometime but i will wait until she is done with her finals this week and call her over the weekend or early next week. Im not going back to where i was a couple of months ago lol.

you are correct, never hurts to try! no matter what the outcome is, its worth giving it a shot.

good luck to you also, though you wont need it.

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

the problem is there is no way of knowing if she'll bolt or not, or even if she does stick around now, whther or not she'll bolt once your deployed....they're women man, they dont think like men do, and that is, logically.....

how old is she? and how old are you?
    I'm 21 and she's 20..

And, i'm already at my station, been done through that training whatcha ma call it.... ha ha Basic was okay, but AIT was way more fun.
    2000 Honda TRX400EX ( MX Setup )
    2006 Suzuki LTR450 ( Stock )
    1986 Suzuki LT-250R ( Stock )
    2001 Kawasaki KX250 ( MX Setup )
    2004 Kawasaki KX85 ( Playin Bike )
    199? Yamaha PW80 ( Pit Bike )
    2003 Polaris Trail Boss 330
    1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220

Proud owner of more than 38 internal combustion engines!!!

Support our troops and we will support you!!! HOOAH!!!

Assist, Protect, Defend!!! Military Police!!

Originally posted by trailrider894
    I'm 21 and she's 20..

And, i'm already at my station, been done through that training whatcha ma call it.... ha ha Basic was okay, but AIT was way more fun.

there in lies your problem.....at 20, shes only .000002 % less crazy and .0000002% more sure of what she wants from her life than we she was/did at 18.....and your basically in the same boat..

thats a tough call man....its hard to ask a 20 year old girl to become involved with you and then just wait for you while your 1000's of miles away for 6-18 months (depending on your deployment). Espcially if she sees her friends being involved wiht guys and wht not...it would be easier if you guys would have been involved for awhile now already........not to mention, it may be emmotionally and psychologically easier on you to not have her back here and have to think and worrier about her,when you already have to think and worry about your fellow servicemen adn your family back home..

thats a tough call and your decision bro...not an easy one for sure......on a more lighter side, if you dint persue it, then you'd be able to go after all sorts of sand scratcher poontang or women from where ever you may go.

Originally posted by madsmokey12
    Well i think i found out some ****ty news... this girl i been seeing her facebook saids she's in a relationship with some random dude.. idk if its true or not we been talking everyday and it seems like she's really into me.. and i been flirting with her and shes been flirting back idk what the deal is.. were going to dinner tomorrow this could be awkward.. im gonna ask tomorrow about this guy ..
    Whew Good news she isn't dating anyone.. it's just a Facebook Cover up her friend is getting stalked by some girl and they are acting like they are dating.. kinda childish but of well.. i knew no girl would act that way if they were in a Relationship
    2006 YFZ 450 SE $2500 Firm For Sale!
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479127

Next Quad? YFZ 450R ?

2008 YFZ 450 SE - Sold. sorely missed

2006 Blaster - Sold.

2008 TRX 250EX - Sold!

Originally posted by trailrider894
    okay guys, i'm looking for some advice!! Yes its women related... Well after typing out my first post, then the internet failing, i will post a short and sweet. I've been texting this girl for a long time now, and ................... fast forward.............. I'm worried that she won't want to get close to me because I'm in the Army.. Its caused problems for me before.. They thinks its hot, and whatever, but then as soon as i mention getting deployed next year they bolt... How is a good way to ensure that she isn't gonna bolt on me when i tell her???
    She's the best girl i've ever met, and we seem like a good fit. I've known her off and on for nearly 10 years.

Pop the question, get a quick mairrage arranged, knock her up..... Then wake up one morning and kiss her on the cheek..... Then tell her you're in the army, and deploying in the morning.....
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!

Page 40 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast