Page 39 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

LOL mad. single is a bitter sweet relationship haha.

been a good day so far though, got some of my first final done. it is my only take home so i have to get it done for tuesday. I have 2 more to study for so I dont want to wait that long to get it done.

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Went to the DMV 2 Times to Get a Title Finally got one and they said my bike was a 2004... and it Cost me $200 God i wish i could just get rid of this dang thing.. i need a damn car! im willing to let it go for $2400 i got way more into the bike.. Some one Please Buy it!!!
    2006 YFZ 450 SE $2500 Firm For Sale!
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479127

Next Quad? YFZ 450R ?

2008 YFZ 450 SE - Sold. sorely missed

2006 Blaster - Sold.

2008 TRX 250EX - Sold!

that it is almost 1 again tonight and im still wide awake.

this sucks...
    steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Well i think i found out some ****ty news... this girl i been seeing her facebook saids she's in a relationship with some random dude.. idk if its true or not we been talking everyday and it seems like she's really into me.. and i been flirting with her and shes been flirting back idk what the deal is.. were going to dinner tomorrow this could be awkward.. im gonna ask tomorrow about this guy ..
    2006 YFZ 450 SE $2500 Firm For Sale!
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479127

Next Quad? YFZ 450R ?

2008 YFZ 450 SE - Sold. sorely missed

2006 Blaster - Sold.

2008 TRX 250EX - Sold!

Originally posted by madsmokey12
    Well i think i found out some ****ty news... this girl i been seeing her facebook saids she's in a relationship with some random dude.. idk if its true or not we been talking everyday and it seems like she's really into me.. and i been flirting with her and shes been flirting back idk what the deal is.. were going to dinner tomorrow this could be awkward.. im gonna ask tomorrow about this guy ..
    i would just ask before you go wasting money on her. that's car money!
    ~Mike~
    2000 Honda 416EX

bummer man!

at least its still sort of early...

trying to decide if/when to call my lady friend and see if she wants to go snowboarding and snowmobiling over break...

steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

okay guys, i'm looking for some advice!! Yes its women related... Well after typing out my first post, then the internet failing, i will post a short and sweet. I've been texting this girl for a long time now, and ................... fast forward.............. I'm worried that she won't want to get close to me because I'm in the Army.. Its caused problems for me before.. They thinks its hot, and whatever, but then as soon as i mention getting deployed next year they bolt... How is a good way to ensure that she isn't gonna bolt on me when i tell her???
    She's the best girl i've ever met, and we seem like a good fit. I've known her off and on for nearly 10 years.
    2000 Honda TRX400EX ( MX Setup )
    2006 Suzuki LTR450 ( Stock )
    1986 Suzuki LT-250R ( Stock )
    2001 Kawasaki KX250 ( MX Setup )
    2004 Kawasaki KX85 ( Playin Bike )
    199? Yamaha PW80 ( Pit Bike )
    2003 Polaris Trail Boss 330
    1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220

Proud owner of more than 38 internal combustion engines!!!

Support our troops and we will support you!!! HOOAH!!!

Assist, Protect, Defend!!! Military Police!!

Originally posted by honda400ex2003
    bummer man!

at least its still sort of early...

trying to decide if/when to call my lady friend and see if she wants to go snowboarding and snowmobiling over break...

steve
    for pete sake man, why dont you just get it out of the way already before someone else asks her...

im going to put this in football terms..you may not understand this...your a quarter back, and she's the reciever, and your job is to ask her out, aka, pass her the ball....and lets say that your not a very good qb, or very mobile at that, caleb hanne for instances or ryan fitzpatrick, and she's a reciever...something of calvin johnson caliber.......

well, its 3 and 10 with 0:25 left in reg, and all you gotta do is pass her the ball, call time out, kick field goal, and the game is won.........you have her wide open, even though your facing a cover two zone blitz, 4 linemen and the defense is gonna bring three..... well your problem is, you can pass it to her, but your holding on to the ball....eventually, if you hol dlong enough, your gonna get sacked and/or fumble the ball..

this is what your doing my frined, your holding onto the ball to long and the opportunity is gonna vanish.....

so moral of the story is, as the broad out. quit moping and waiting and just ask her....one of three things is gonna happen A) she says yes, B) she says no and you go out and find another slore to lay the pipe to, or C) she gets picked up by another team and catches touchdown passes from aaron rodgers all damn day!

good luck. may the force be with you
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Originally posted by trailrider894
    okay guys, i'm looking for some advice!! Yes its women related... Well after typing out my first post, then the internet failing, i will post a short and sweet. I've been texting this girl for a long time now, and ................... fast forward.............. I'm worried that she won't want to get close to me because I'm in the Army.. Its caused problems for me before.. They thinks its hot, and whatever, but then as soon as i mention getting deployed next year they bolt... How is a good way to ensure that she isn't gonna bolt on me when i tell her???
    She's the best girl i've ever met, and we seem like a good fit. I've known her off and on for nearly 10 years.
    the problem is there is no way of knowing if she'll bolt or not, or even if she does stick around now, whther or not she'll bolt once your deployed....they're women man, they dont think like men do, and that is, logically.....

how old is she? and how old are you?
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

trailrider894: Don't put yourself in a committed relationship going through basic/ait/jump school. You wont have time for it and she will end up cheating anyway. What till you get stationed at your duty station and then go hunting. I'm just an army vet telling you how it is...

And for the rest of you, quit being women and grow a pair and ask the girls out already.

2008 White/Blk Honda 400ex- Stock motor... Houser silcast +2 ST arms, 450r shocks with works zps triple rate springs, Pro Armor Nerfs and bumper, PRM grab bar, Ricochet engine and swingarm skid plates, ODI grips, and Tusk handguards

Page 39 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast