Page 31 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

thats why i had such high hope with the last one. lol she was interested in trying everything i do, most of it she did with me over the summer while on vaca at the resort. she was excited to ride an atv for the first time, i let her drive our rincon with me helping. she liked fishing, wanted to snowboard and snowmobile and such. plus she was gorgeous!

hard to find that around here too, thus the reason why she went back home.

if they look good on Tomahawk, they are lost or tourists!

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Originally posted by honda400ex2003
    lol def, theres a reason i have 2 of everything haha just gotta find one that doesnt smoke, drink, or party alot. haha thats the main problem up here, mainly the drinking. i dont care about a drink every now and again or whatever but when it is a nightly deal or going out weekly to the bar thats no good.

it is a major issue here with everyone my age it seems...

steve
    yea it is .. i agree with you man girls that drink and party alot are just trouble.. sadly i sold my 2 quads i had a 06 blaster and a 08 yfz 450 SE.. i thought i would be working alot and i would never ride them.. i regret selling them but good news is that im not quadless for now i have a little 08 honda trx250ex got a good deal on.. might be sold tomorrow i had a guy offer me $1700 so ill make some money off it.. and i bought a little 92 kx 80 run's excellent just needs chain and brakes fixed only payed $240.. and prob have it sold for $350 tomorrow.. so thats positive maybe ill have a 450 soon
    2006 YFZ 450 SE $2500 Firm For Sale!
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479127

Next Quad? YFZ 450R ?

2008 YFZ 450 SE - Sold. sorely missed

2006 Blaster - Sold.

2008 TRX 250EX - Sold!

my last and only gf was getting into some pretty heavy drinking when we broke up. 4.5 years and she finally gave into the partying and drinking and let it get her. was sad to see the digression as she went through school, started with not drinking. to a drink or so a month, then a favorite, then once a week, then almost nightly after work. oh well... her loss

nice! always good to make some money. i hope to never have to get rid of my machines. dont plan on it now and wont plan on it in the future thats for sure.

250s are nice machines, i had a new one back in 01. that was my first atv i sort of bought on my own. lol great machine, ill probably have another one some day to have for the wife.

you should have seen my friends eyes when i told her she could ride the r haha almost looked like that haha.

thats my favorite part of having someone to do things with, experiencing new things with them and seeing them progress in things that they think they cant do before trying it.

steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

8000th post... wow i need a life

hahahaha

steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Pissed off that I have to have a brand new rear shock rather than new seals. I blew my shock about a month ago. Brand new shock=money I don't have for awhile.
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    monsters scare me daddy...

but blow... I LOVE TO BLOW!!!

my last and only gf was getting into some pretty heavy drinking when we broke up. 4.5 years and she finally gave into the partying and drinking and let it get her. was sad to see the digression as she went through school, started with not drinking. to a drink or so a month, then a favorite, then once a week, then almost nightly after work. oh well... her loss

nice! always good to make some money. i hope to never have to get rid of my machines. dont plan on it now and wont plan on it in the future thats for sure.

250s are nice machines, i had a new one back in 01. that was my first atv i sort of bought on my own. lol great machine, ill probably have another one some day to have for the wife.

you should have seen my friends eyes when i told her she could ride the r haha almost looked like that haha.

thats my favorite part of having someone to do things with, experiencing new things with them and seeing them progress in things that they think they cant do before trying it.

steve
    i like the 250r .. but im rolling with the trx 250ex lol it's like an ant compaired to my old 08 YFZ 450.. to be honest its a great quad and if i never stepped on to a 450 i would be fine with it and keep it.. but nothing is like the speed and the handling of a 450.. my next quad is prob gonna be a yfz450 because im use to them..But i really wish i could test drive a TRX 450r and a KFX 450 just to see how i like them. to be honest some of you might hate me for this but im a die hard Yamaha Fan i was never a honda fan but after owning this trx 250ex they did a pretty good job on it! so im gonna look into the honda 450r's

Next Quad? YFZ 450R ?

2006 Blaster - Sold.

2008 TRX 250EX - Sold!

you have the sport clutch one right? i had the regular one but my neighbor had a sport clutch one, man that thing was fun. he had 18s on it for a while so it got up quickly and was a complete blast.

the 250r is completely different lol.

i guess i can let the yami thing slide under tonight. haha someone has to buy those things.
    steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

you have the sport clutch one right? i had the regular one but my neighbor had a sport clutch one, man that thing was fun. he had 18s on it for a while so it got up quickly and was a complete blast.

the 250r is completely different lol.

i guess i can let the yami thing slide under tonight. haha someone has to buy those things.
    steve
    no it's the regular.. it weird it's almost like a automatic..

But yami always been good to me.. i use do off shore fishing tourny's in florida before i moved to NC and on all our boats we use to run yami's never had any problems they are the best engine on the water!

Next Quad? YFZ 450R ?

2006 Blaster - Sold.

2008 TRX 250EX - Sold!

i can't wait until my stuff sells so i can get a 450.. almost had the Trx 250 ex sold to some one else but she said she wanted a trail bike not a racing bike lol.. i told her it was a trail bike.. lol i would no way in hell ever race with this bike.. it's 100% stock 250ex you can't get more trail then that.. unless u got buy one of them 4x4 bikes

Next Quad? YFZ 450R ?

2006 Blaster - Sold.

2008 TRX 250EX - Sold!

I thought I got really lucky with my wife, she told me that she loved riding, had ridden quads for years....... Come to find out, she has only ridden a Grizzly..... Auto-frikkin-matic.... LOL
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!