Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,356 of 1356

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman400 View Post
    Went riding with a couple of my best friends that I graduated high school with last night. It was the first time we had all rode together in a good 4 or 5 years. On our way home a cop decided to chase us so we all scattered, I slammed the brakes and bolted through a field and lost him, 2 of my other buddies just stopped because they were on slower quads, and my other 2 buddies took off like bats outta hell because they were on 700s. Well they tried jumping off the road we were on to go back to some trails we ride to lose the cops. My friend that was in front was on a 700 raptor, so he took the sharp turn onto the trail pretty good, but my other friend was on a stock 700xx that sits up high and it's really skinny so it's top heavy. He tried taking the turn too fast and didn't make it. He flew threw the turn and landed head first into a ditch and broke his neck and landed face down in a creek with water in it. I pretty much spent 80% of my childhood and teen years hanging out with those guys and now one of them is gone just like that.

Be safe when you're riding out there guys, **** can change in an instant.
    holy **** man thats hard to hear im guessing he passed? Im sorry to hear about that buddy keep your head up
    Loud450man
    99 400ex (junk) Sold
    05 450r (mx quad built) SOLD
    09 crf250r (mx bike built)SOLD
    00 cr125 (mx built) Sold
    04 crf450r (built to look at) current
    I HATE MUD!

Yea, he passed. They haven't said anything yet but he had to have died instantly. Him and my other friend had them pegged in 5th and then slammed on the brakes and tried to make the turn so they were prolly going 50 or 60 taking a hair pin turn.
    2002 Ford Ranger (Red, Westin Brush Guard, K&N CAI, Clearance Lights, couple other little things)
    2012 RAM Power Wagon (Black, Line X, Weathertech, Cover King, Flowmaster, Tinted, DiabloSport Trinity, Rertro Shop Custom Headlights, Leveled)
    2006 450R (MX/Dune/QFMX Machine)
    2005 407EX (XC, GNCC, Harescramble Machine, Not much left that's stock, PICS)

R.I.P. Caleb Moore, you will not be forgotten.
    R.I.P. Tyler Saxton, I'll never forget you bud.

So sorry to hear that man. All over a stupid atv ride too. Real damn shame imho...
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

I'm really sorry to hear that Stickman. All because of cops wanting to ruin a little fun. Keep your head up man, we're all hear for you.
    - 2005 "The Sleeper" 400ex
    - 1984 CR125r Project

I forgot to mention this was at night too, so you couldn't really judge distance that well, especially at that kinda speed. Thanks for the support guys, it's been tough but I'm managing to keep my mind off of it at work and think of all the good times we had.
    2002 Ford Ranger (Red, Westin Brush Guard, K&N CAI, Clearance Lights, couple other little things)
    2012 RAM Power Wagon (Black, Line X, Weathertech, Cover King, Flowmaster, Tinted, DiabloSport Trinity, Rertro Shop Custom Headlights, Leveled)
    2006 450R (MX/Dune/QFMX Machine)
    2005 407EX (XC, GNCC, Harescramble Machine, Not much left that's stock, PICS)

R.I.P. Caleb Moore, you will not be forgotten.
    R.I.P. Tyler Saxton, I'll never forget you bud.

That's wild.. Sorry to hear that Stickman