Page 131 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1356

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

what a long week...

even took off half a day this afternoon to try to get a couple things done in the new house and took a nap for an hour.

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Work sucks. Pretty sure were gonna close up soon. Boss owes everyone money. IDK why I keep showing up...
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Okay here's everybodies problem lately.. What's everyone gettin their woman for christmas?
    2007 400ex -
    Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-On, Pro Armour Nerfs, UNI Air Filter, K&N PowerLid, PowerMadd Handguards, 155 Main, 42 Pilot, YFZ450 Front Shocks, Shock Pros CDN Flag Front Shock Covers, Shaved Front Fenders, Moose MXR Rear Brake Rotor, NGK Spark Plug, 20" ITP Holeshot XCR's in Rear, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, ROX Billet Handguard Mounts, Factory FX Glass Grip Donuts, DG Sport Bumper, Pro-Taper SE ATV High Bend Handlebars, ROX Dash, DP Brake Pads, DG Baja Series Swing Arm Skid Plate

2001 300ex-
    FMF PowerCore 4, FMF Hi-Flow Headpipe, Kimpex 14T Front Sprocket, Kimpex 38T Rear Sprocket, All Balls Carrier Barrings , Kimpex Chain, Scott Grips, UNI Air Filter, Homemade Long/Wide Grab Bar, NHC Kevlar Rear Brake Pad, 22" Maxxis Razrs on Rear

'84 Suzuki lt125
    '07 Daymak 125 -Paid 80, sold 450
    '77 Kawisaki KM100 -Wiseco, JT, EK
    '07 Baja DR90
    '05 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Lt.

I'm sad and mad. Watching ABC they had parents saying the teachers were hero's..."They took the kids an put them in a corner of the room and kept them safe..." Sorry but how did they keep the kids safe!!!!!!! Another reporter talked to a sweet red head girl and she said she heard bad noises....Reporter asked what happened then?....she said the teacher made us go to our desks and she started reading to us.......Reporter asked what happened then?......I heard more bad noises.....Reporter said, you heard more bad noises while the teacher was reading to you?........yes.
    Well since the teachers can't carry guns guess the best thing to keep kids safe is to put them in a corner during a shooting rampage and read to them....by the way, the teacher read the Nut Cracker. Glad Obama said this can't continue....guess he means teachers will be allowed to carry......?

1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.
    2001 Honda/KTM 520 Hybrid Quad. Its like a 400EX but twice the horsepower.
    2014 Artic Cat Wildcat Trail XT

Every time this happens the rest of the world is wondering what will it take for the US to consider changing their GUN LAWS

I could care less what the rest of the world thinks.....Gun Free Zones don't work, nuts and criminals love them though. Give back 2nd ammendment rights to teachers !!! So teachers have a chance to stop these idiots instead of being government slaughtered sheep.
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.

Originally posted by DragonGunner
    I could care less what the rest of the world thinks.....Gun Free Zones don't work, nuts and criminals love them though. Give back 2nd ammendment rights to teachers !!! So teachers have a chance to stop these idiots instead of being government slaughtered sheep.

That's right.

Gun's are about the only protection i have as a free citizen- the day they are given up- we will be helpless slaves-
    Loud Pipes Save Lives!
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Ill keep my Guns, Money, and Freedom. You can keep the change.

Guns are one of my few loves and each his an investment! Buy em cheap and stack em deep!
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

I can see why you say that. I'm sure if I had guns when it was legal in my country to have them then I would be pi55ed if they took them off me.

BUT

I live in a country where it is illegal to own any kind of firearm unless you can prove you own substantial property IE FARMER or you are a registered member of a gun club. The regulations and restrictions on those who can own firearms are extremely strict.

I'm glad I live in a country where firearms are illegal.

And correct me if I am wrong but wasn't your right to arms written 300 years ago when there was no standing army and it was necessary to defend the country? You are not defending your country!

Originally posted by Muzzgit
    I can see why you say that. I'm sure if I had guns when it was legal in my country to have them then I would be pi55ed if they took them off me.

BUT

I live in a country where it is illegal to own any kind of firearm unless you can prove you own substantial property IE FARMER or you are a registered member of a gun club. The regulations and restrictions on those who can own firearms are extremely strict.

I'm glad I live in a country where firearms are illegal.

And correct me if I am wrong but wasn't your right to arms written 300 years ago when there was no standing army and it was necessary to defend the country? You are not defending your country!
    Actually there was a standing Army at the time, it kicked the crap out of the British tyrants that later became wussies. The 2nd Ammendement is not for Army's but for the common man to own and bear arms to protect himself, and or to rise up against the government should it try to inslave them and turn them into sheep and slaves.....Obviously you know nothing of this country or its Constitution or History.....hows it feel to be stripped of your rights.....and being just a sheep. You guys really stand up for yourselves over there don't you!!!!!
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC