Page 91 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

Originally posted by ben300
    and quit with that smoking and get to working out. smokings bad for you....but you know this
    I hear ya, I have no qualms with admitting that I'm a retard for starting back. The wife and I are both quitting for good this time, and going back to the gym to get rid of all of our "comfort" weight. LOL
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!

Originally posted by ben300
    and quit with that smoking and get to working out. smokings bad for you....but you know this
    I agree, since i dropped cig'retts and went straight to the rock I have soo much energy

Originally posted by chronicsmoke
    I agree, since i dropped cig'retts and went straight to the rock I have soo much energy
    The Meth style is far greater than your rock style... Even better, it gets rid of those pesky teeth so much faster!!!
    WWW.2strokecentral.com

86 Yamaha moto 4 stock 80cc

04 BMX 70, cut up, and reworked with mid sized front end +6, +4 axle and new carrier. 4 speed 110 Lifan, heel toe shifter, CR250 bars.. he likes the wide bars :-)

06 Baja "Extreme" 300 sold to brother, still pink LOL

09 450 Grizzly Wifee new ride!!!

86 Lt 250r now running completely stock 97 RM250. 38mm air striker, anti vibe stem, ac nerfs.

04 SEXY ***** FX4 F150, Airriad intake edge programmer Gibson single exhaust SUZUKI YELLOW!

My mile (with my IT band thing) was a 5:04 haha
    and my 5k during cross country was 18:01..Hoping to be in the 15's by senior year. I think its possible since I play sports year round too.

My high..Meth cost tooo much, I inject some Drain-O into my arm or smoke whatevers on the ground.
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Originally posted by chronicsmoke
    hook me up homie!

I think we should pull our troops out and replace them with crack heads. We just give them bats and crack.... Tell them that the taliban all have pockets full of crack and watch them go... we don't even need parachutes when we drop them out of the copters
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

Got my brake pads today, was lookin at my rim and noticed one of the front rims is bent in straight! Didn't think it was like that yesterday and I sure didn't remember hitting anything today, but there was rocks everywhere. Hope my 300ex rim fits good but I still gotta change the damn tires. Hopefully if somebody comes to look at my 300ex (it's for sale) they don't notice.
    2007 400ex -
    Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-On, Pro Armour Nerfs, UNI Air Filter, K&N PowerLid, PowerMadd Handguards, 155 Main, 42 Pilot, YFZ450 Front Shocks, Shock Pros CDN Flag Front Shock Covers, Shaved Front Fenders, Moose MXR Rear Brake Rotor, NGK Spark Plug, 20" ITP Holeshot XCR's in Rear, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, ROX Billet Handguard Mounts, Factory FX Glass Grip Donuts, DG Sport Bumper, Pro-Taper SE ATV High Bend Handlebars, ROX Dash, DP Brake Pads, DG Baja Series Swing Arm Skid Plate

2001 300ex-
    FMF PowerCore 4, FMF Hi-Flow Headpipe, Kimpex 14T Front Sprocket, Kimpex 38T Rear Sprocket, All Balls Carrier Barrings , Kimpex Chain, Scott Grips, UNI Air Filter, Homemade Long/Wide Grab Bar, NHC Kevlar Rear Brake Pad, 22" Maxxis Razrs on Rear

'84 Suzuki lt125
    '07 Daymak 125 -Paid 80, sold 450
    '77 Kawisaki KM100 -Wiseco, JT, EK
    '07 Baja DR90
    '05 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Lt.

Originally posted by Tommy Warren
    hook me up homie!

I think we should pull our troops out and replace them with crack heads. We just give them bats and crack.... Tell them that the taliban all have pockets full of crack and watch them go... we don't even need parachutes when we drop them out of the copters
    Aint that the truth!
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

the amazement and never ending head shake i have again after a browse through the 400 forum only to see mis informed tards that dont even have 400s let alone know what close jetting should be for them suggesting what it should be...

i bet some of them really run good with those jets ahahahaha

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Originally posted by finsteratv
    My mile (with my IT band thing) was a 5:04 haha
    and my 5k during cross country was 18:01..Hoping to be in the 15's by senior year. I think its possible since I play sports year round too.

My high..Meth cost tooo much, I inject some Drain-O into my arm or smoke whatevers on the ground.
    15's is some elite speed my friend....the 5k's i do around here draw between 5-700 ppl on average with teh final of the series being around 1000 (12XX this past sumer...i came in 89th)....there's only a handful of dudes that run those times and, with one dude, who hasnt been beaten in 8 years running, i believe his slowest last year was 15:12 !!!!!! Jed christiansen...used to watch him run in high school (we graduated same year, different schools)...just a pure freak! i think he did track and XC for florida state i believe, and now is pro...

anywho, whats nuts is my dad....54....runs low low low 18's!
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Originally posted by Tommy Warren
    hook me up homie!

i love when i go to the strip clubs and the strippers are on the rock diet.....thats when we order pizzas and have them delivered....you usually can get a free lap dance or two or ten doing that haha
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Page 91 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast