Quote Originally Posted by Stickman400 View Post
Went riding with a couple of my best friends that I graduated high school with last night. It was the first time we had all rode together in a good 4 or 5 years. On our way home a cop decided to chase us so we all scattered, I slammed the brakes and bolted through a field and lost him, 2 of my other buddies just stopped because they were on slower quads, and my other 2 buddies took off like bats outta hell because they were on 700s. Well they tried jumping off the road we were on to go back to some trails we ride to lose the cops. My friend that was in front was on a 700 raptor, so he took the sharp turn onto the trail pretty good, but my other friend was on a stock 700xx that sits up high and it's really skinny so it's top heavy. He tried taking the turn too fast and didn't make it. He flew threw the turn and landed head first into a ditch and broke his neck and landed face down in a creek with water in it. I pretty much spent 80% of my childhood and teen years hanging out with those guys and now one of them is gone just like that.

Be safe when you're riding out there guys, **** can change in an instant.
holy **** man thats hard to hear im guessing he passed? Im sorry to hear about that buddy keep your head up