Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who misses high school?

well im a freshman this year and i'll be sure to take all you're guy's advice. im taking all the advanced classes available for freshman actually and with doing sports im already gettin to know my upper class men, especially the junior girls
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

im not a fan of school. im not a fan of the homework, or the teachers. I dont mind fridays. its the same thing in my mind every friday, likeno homework, make plans with your buddies all day for the weekend, come home, throw the bookbag,off i am to somewhere to do something. its just not like that during the week. last year i really effed up. i got honor roll first semester, was enrolled in this after school enrichment for smart kids, well i dropped outta that, and along with that my grades dropped to straight c's and i started getting in trouble. my goal for this year is get honor roll every quarter, and not get in trouble near as much, and work alot harder and buy a dirtbike. im getting sick of quads, but dont wanna sell the 400. so ill have both
    XC 08 450r

Originally posted by finsteratv
    well im a freshman this year and i'll be sure to take all you're guy's advice. im taking all the advanced classes available for freshman actually and with doing sports im already gettin to know my upper class men, especially the junior girls
    im in 2 advanced classes, and i play volleyball for the school. i cant play soccer for the school till im a freshman. i could never seem to get into or like that whole football thing. and in my opinion baseball is queer
    XC 08 450r

Originally posted by HondaRacing83
    im in 2 advanced classes, and i play volleyball for the school. i cant play soccer for the school till im a freshman. i could never seem to get into or like that whole football thing. and in my opinion baseball is queer
    haha some of my buddies are base ball playes but yeah doesnt float my boat either, thats why i do lacrosse
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Originally posted by finsteratv
    haha some of my buddies are base ball playes but yeah doesnt float my boat either, thats why i do lacrosse
    ive always wanted to try lacrosse. my school doesnt have a program for lacrosse though :/
    XC 08 450r

ahh, well its been getting big on the west coast but man in 2 seasons i've broken my foot and mesed up both my wrists so everytime i rotate them they snap and pop.. but then again i always go 110% haha
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Mt. Carmel, Illinois (Southern Mt. Carmel!!!)
    Just wait until you get to college. It was the best 4 years of my life. I went to Junior College for 2 years and got my Associates while working 40 hours a week and made A's and B's. Then when I transferred to SIUC I only had to work on Saturdays and Sundays back home which left the whole week to party!

Just push to get through High School then go to college somewhere. You meet new people and have a blast. Don't worry if you don't know exactly what you want to do, just get your gen eds out of the way. I changed 3 times before I finally made my decision to pursue the career I'm in.

High school was alright but college was a blast!!
    2006 Yellow/Black Fox/Walsh MX LT-R

Special Thanks to my 2011 Sponsors. Team Morehead Motorsports Media AllStars, Dan Schonert Statefarm Insurance

I just graduated in May.. DAMN is all I can say... It was a ride for sure..

BUT I still have the best days ahead of me... COLLEGE!
    2009 Yamaha YFZ450
    RocketRonRacing, SlyFoxMX

Originally posted by Pappy
    The thought of your future spawn frightens me.

I miss the sports!I loved playing football and basketball at the varsity level. The friendships you make thru playing sports and going thru football camps three a days is impossible to repeat as an adult. My advise to HS kids is to be involved in sports and other activities. Get the most out of your experience or you will regret it. I did and I still miss it to this day. Can't wait for my boys to enjoy it.

College is fun but many kids just attend it for the parties and social gatherings while getting weak grades. I go to a community college and work my *** off on my days off I got to bigger school for parties and all the kids there are complete morons
    400ex mostly stock trail rider :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast