Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My sons Mini Project

I dont have a formula, somebody else could chime in here, i beleive the 22 would work just fine, if you go to the 24 you would gain a little more on top end, but would lose some bottom end. Just depends on what you are doing. Woods, or tight mx tracks 22, sand dunes, or wide open fire roads 24.

Did you get my pm about the wheels ??

Originally posted by leager-n-ky
    I dont have a formula, somebody else could chime in here, i beleive the 22 would work just fine, if you go to the 24 you would gain a little more on top end, but would lose some bottom end. Just depends on what you are doing. Woods, or tight mx tracks 22, sand dunes, or wide open fire roads 24.

Did you get my pm about the wheels ??
    Ok thanks for the info.

ya PM sent thanks

illiville,

If you do order the 24mm Mikuni, I would be interested in your old 22mm Mikuni for my smaller 90 with a 114cc top end. Let me know...

thanks, Tom

Originally posted by daddyrat
    illiville,

If you do order the 24mm Mikuni, I would be interested in your old 22mm Mikuni for my smaller 90 with a 114cc top end. Let me know...

thanks, Tom
    I will let you know if I go that route,
    Thanks

The head on that Lifan 125 is very restricted and you won't get much airflow. Pretty much a waste of money to upgrade to a bigger carb with that head. They're not even worth porting the ports are so small in them The head on the Lifan 150 is pretty much a race head with a more aggressive cam. If you at least drop on the 150 head with a VM24 505 or VM26 606 you'll feel a nice difference in performance.
    If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~hotscott03/

Sons:
    Jhamir "JAM" Scott #320
    KX85

Sponsors:
    Firepower Minis Motors
    Pirelli
    Artistic Apparel
    Smith Optics
    Athena
    DeCal Works
    PitPosse
    AGV Helmets
    Signs A Rama (Lakeland)
    ASV Inventions
    Dirtyfoot Adventures
    O'Neal USA
    TwinAir
    OneNation Extreme
    R1R Performance
    C4 Suspension

Originally posted by Ride1Rob
    The head on that Lifan 125 is very restricted and you won't get much airflow. Pretty much a waste of money to upgrade to a bigger carb with that head. They're not even worth porting the ports are so small in them The head on the Lifan 150 is pretty much a race head with a more aggressive cam. If you at least drop on the 150 head with a VM24 505 or VM26 606 you'll feel a nice difference in performance.
    Perfect, thats just what i needed to hear, im not trying to spend money i don't need to right know so ill wait on the carb until i decide to swap heads, thanks Rob

Been surfing around on ebay and was wondering if anyone can lead me in right direction for a good set of nerf bars with heel guards that will work on this atv with minor modification and decent price, these stock ones are crap.

check with ride1rob, i beleive he modified a set of drr's nerf's. we had the AC's on ours but they are pricey..

check with ride1rob, i beleive he modified a set of drr's nerf's. we had the AC's on ours but they are pricey..
    Will do thanks, Maybe he'll chime in and give us the 411 when he gets a sec thanks for your input guys, my son is stoked to get his bike back and go for a ride.

his helmet and exhaust should be here shortly

What Denny said... the old Typhoon brackets will have to be cut and the new ones will have to be welded on. Drr AC nerfs. Think they're around $130.00.
    If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~hotscott03/

Sons:
    Jhamir "JAM" Scott #320
    KX85

Sponsors:
    Firepower Minis Motors
    Pirelli
    Artistic Apparel
    Smith Optics
    Athena
    DeCal Works