Thread: Stolen 05' Trx 450R from Worcs race in Washougl

Unhappy Stolen 05' Trx 450R from Worcs race in Washougl

Hey all. If you went to the WORCS race in Washougal you and I meet. My wife and I were the ones working the gate to get into the Track. We had a blast and truly enjoyed meeting all of the WORCS bike and ATV family. On Sunday just before we were going to leave we had to take some paper work up to the WORCS staff, and in just 30 minutes some one stole my Honda, in broad day light form the spot that we were taking checking everyone in.

I'm not sure if anyone saw anything but if so let us know. At this point we have no leads.

This bike was set up to race. So it had all the goodies on it. The one thing that should make it stand out is the Black Widow front and rear shocks (very rare in the race world).
    Now if you ask me the dirt bag that stole it is just going to part it out. But keep your eyes open for it. I'm going to try and post a pic of it. Also feel free to post this at any other web site.

You know the hardest thing about this was seeing the look on my 6 year old daughter face, that has grown up around this bike and see her cry because she couldn't understand why someone would take daddy bike. "it wasn't theirs it was daddy's"

Thanks
    Taylor Mink
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats a shame man. Hope you find your quad and the azzholes that took it.
    465 CUB

f#*#in scumbags! sad that people like that were at a WORCS race. I race WORCS, was not at the race, but now makes me have to lock my stuff up at night knowing people like that are showing up to these races. Sad