Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane

Hurricane

I hope everyone is safe with the hurricane coming up the east coast.. I know they say the storm will go right over NJ..

THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!! LOL

Be safe everyone

JAmes

I lucked out! Hope everyone else is as lucky as me.
    07 Raptor 700 - Stockkk
    94 Ford Lightning - A lot of goodies
    10 Focus Coupe 5 speed - A few goodies. 40mpg.

hahah its gonna be crazy im from NJ
    2009 Ktm 450 sx - Built

2005 450r - stock

97 turbod s10

Lifted 98 chevy

we had this storm that came down from like canada last night. it was intense. it was like 3 am and everytime there was a loud crack of thunder im like "oh ****!" my mom came in like every 10minutes to make sure a tree didnt come through my room lmfao
    XC 08 450r

I'm from NJ as well and at first I paid no attention to the usual media hype, but it seems like this is going to be the real deal as far as hurricanes go around here. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

The worst part is that I can't even hang out and watch baseball or preseason ball if it rains because satellite TV goes out immediately in any decent rainstorm.

Im in eastern PA brothers. Tuck your heads between your legs and kiss your azzes good by!!! I love storms as long as nobodys hurt or **** dosent get too screwed up. Good luck everyone!
    465 CUB

we live in delaware we are 5 miles from the ocean .oc maryland is making a manitory evact as of midnight tonight ... they just took all the foreign students that work here tax free to baltimore on our tax dollers, they said there is 4000. of them

PROUD PARENTS OF BRODEN CARNEY #17

2008 Maryland State Championship - 1st place (50cc)
    2009 Maryland State Championship - 2nd place (70cc)
    2010 Maryland State Championship - 2nd place (70cc) 2011 maryland state championship - 1st place (70cc)
    2008 D7 - 4th in points (50cc)
    2009 D7 - 2nd in points (70cc)
    2010 D7 - 1st in points (70cc)

Sponsors:
    Elka Suspension
    Spy Optics
    Tag Metals
    DWT
    EVS
    Rebel Gears

Special thanks to Marc Smith @ Hot Quads for tech help

Special thanks to Marvel's Portable Welding in Frankford, DE

I am rite on the Chesapeake Bay.. Thus far looks like this mutha is gona come rite up it.. Not looking foward to it at all.. Hell Isabel was just a tropical depression, we got hit good.. Looks as if this could hit us at a low cat 2.. Already have the sport fish tie up, the little boats up on trailers...

STAY SAFE GUYS

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

get your chain saws ready boys we gots a storm a brewin! im gonna be stuck in a fire truck cutting trees that downed power lines all day
    Here's to heat! ..Not the kind that ignites and burns down shanties, but the kind that excites and slides down panties!

86/88 250r rust bucket project

Yep looking like it's gonna be a little nasty. I got 3 boats on the lower eastern shore I gotta prep Saturday morning.
    #913 BK Performance XC 450R. . . LSR, Laeger, Hiper, Precision, Maxxis, PRM, HMF, Custom Axis, Clarke, Wiseco . . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast