Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dead body found in pits

dead body found in pits

well it looks like another area is closed... people are twisted..

nothing closes a riding area quicker then a dead body... ive got to get out of this city and state...so many drugs, hookers, and criminals...

there's got to be a better place to live

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/...-body-20110820

oh geez man, idk what wrong with ppl these days. im from mass too, but up north bordering nh. its nice up here, got trails that go for miles right in my backyard hope i never come across that stuff cuz i know homeless ppl live in the woods where i ride. scary stuff
    2005 450r

Crime can happen any time and any place, though some areas are worse then others.
    Just because you’re out in the country doesn’t make you any safer. Some areas are crawling with meth heads running meth labs, illegal’s growing weed in our national parks and so on. That’s why I’m so glad to live in a state that allows counseled carry permits.

Chances are the closing is temporary until all the investigation is complete.
    Slightly Bent Racing # 47
    400ex with some stuff
    You shouldn't be concentrating on how fast your bike is.
    You should be concentrating on how well you can ride it.
    Never ride over your skill level and Never ride over the abilities of your machine.

Originally posted by slightlybent47
    Crime can happen any time and any place, though some areas are worse then others.
    Just because you’re out in the country doesn’t make you any safer. Some areas are crawling with meth heads running meth labs, illegal’s growing weed in our national parks and so on. That’s why I’m so glad to live in a state that allows counseled carry permits.

Chances are the closing is temporary until all the investigation is complete.
    no, I think this closing is going to do it
    I have a couple friends that run the DPW (Department of public works) pit, and I had the key to the gate, and there permission,

but they said I had to give my key back because everyone was getting heat for allowing friends to ride and load rocks and sand...

this time it might be for good im afraid, with all the investigations going on just showed how many keys were out there, and the workers are all getting scrutinized

I feel your pain man, a couple weeks ago there way a dead body found in the pit I used to ride. With no head and whats even more sad is it is about 100 yards from a elementary school. In the county I live in heroin and prescription pills have really started to take over and its getting way to out of hand, take a quick read of this that just happened its sickening http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/24/ny...-killings.html
    05 YFZ450 JB/PEP/Rath/Motoworks

I hate to stereotype but this pit is only down the road from the methadone clinic... its probably a overdose and someone just dumped him there instead of dealing with the law..

im just guessing but, the guy probably could have been saved, if they just took him tom the hospital instead of dumping him like a bag of trash!

No offense DnB but to everyone who isn't from MA, fitchburg is probably one of the worst cities in MA... stuff like this doesn't surprise me..
    2003 Maxima VQ35DE
    -------------------------
    Tint, System

Originally posted by BenHonda400ex
    Trombone.. And if someone calls me a Tromboner I will kick you in the nuts, that s*** get's annoying

Originally posted by exrider12
    No offense DnB but to everyone who isn't from MA, fitchburg is probably one of the worst cities in MA... stuff like this doesn't surprise me..
    ya fitchburg is bad..

it gives me a bad feeling about the whole state, but your right there are better spots in Mass.

but im just so feed up with this area, I want away BAD!!!

so many scum bags,
    my sons 14 year old friend got stabbed over the summer from behind, buy some up and coming future punk criminals,

the future for this city isn't promising at all

Same around here. To many guys getting hurt of killing themselves on there motorcycles. They try and close them down but there too big. Hope you find more spots to rip.
    465 CUB

Originally posted by DnB_racing
    ya fitchburg is bad..

it gives me a bad feeling about the whole state, but your right there are better spots in Mass.

but im just so feed up with this area, I want away BAD!!!

so many scum bags,
    my sons 14 year old friend got stabbed over the summer from behind, buy some up and coming future punk criminals,

the future for this city isn't promising at all
    Ya my mom used to work out there and im from sterling so Iv been out there a few times.. where do you think you would move to?
    2003 Maxima VQ35DE
    -------------------------
    Tint, System

Originally posted by BenHonda400ex
    Trombone.. And if someone calls me a Tromboner I will kick you in the nuts, that s*** get's annoying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast