Thread: im buying a new top end right now, pc2000 duncan, ct prox and led, but open to others

im buying a new top end right now, pc2000 duncan, ct prox and led, but open to others

pc2000 pprob top of list the 275 b/c you don't have to mess wit te bottom end to [ut it on, i honestly would not mind i 300 but anyways, i hear good things about the prox cylinders. never had one. led had ben my first choice but i heardheuses esr cylinders and thy been having issues with their powervalves, and i want a powervakve engine.
    could oneibe with more knowledge on the subject then me hep me out with info
    my ful chassis wail be in next month so i got a ge going.

i got an engine now, it rubs strong, now pv though its an esr and no complaints with i
    ive just always wanted a px2000 and turner pipe or back when arlan was at lrd one of his complete setups,

but i been hearing those prox ct cylinders are the wy to go,i mean right now i could buy whole engine for prob2-1300 led pc200 etc in good shape i was just wanting to build a new bike and have the opportunity to do it and have always wanted to build an 250 grround up and since im going in this far i don't want to cut few corners now

Have had many CT powervalve motors and they are consistently reliable and powerful. Can't go wrong there in my opinion. If you've always wanted a PC2000 go for it, but they are more expensive and don't make any more power than a pro-x cylinder. Alot of guys like the PC2000 nicasil cylinders but I actually prefer the non-nicasil (pro-x) because it can be bored without hassle. If I was buying a new cylinder today I would have CT right up high on the list.

Is ct only got pv in the 350 or can u get it n 310 so you don't have to mod ur case

No offense buddy but I can BARELY read your first post. Take your time when typing this out. Dont use Cell phone slang and think about what your trying to say first. Really I promise im not trying to be a butt. However, I think if you used some decent grammer and had way fewer typos your questions would be easier to answer. But otherthan that... ESR is by far the best bang for your buck. An ESR cylinder that is ported and flowed by the best will cost far less than any of the others and be just as fast if not faster, and retain the same reliability. The Powervalve issues are much fewer and further between than they were a year ago which tells me Eddie changed something. I also think that if you keep on top of your cylinder maintenance and check the power valve before you ride, you shouldnt have an issue.

If you want to spend the money I would say go with a CPI cylinder like a Puma or a sphynx or a sabertooth. Those will require some bottom end work, but like you said if your going that far you dont want to cut any corners right? trued, welded, and balanced crank with welded tins or no tins is the way to go with the big cats.

pick your builder and use what he likes to use and knows how to port.

tell us what your going to do with the bike and we can point you ina better direction.

also please try to spend a tad more time writing your post as that one had terrible grammer.
    87 344cc By Hybrid Engineering
    87 344cc Redone By Hybrid Engineering
    89 443cc Puma By Hybrid Engineering

The real Power is when the gas is mixed with oil

Tooo darn funny...
    Or should I say tro durm furry....

Originally posted by k10seibel
    Tooo darn funny...
    Or should I say tro durm furry....
    I lost interest (or comprehension) halfway through the first run-on sentence.
    2007 Honda TRX450ER
    2002 Honda TRX400EX
    1989 Honda TRX250R
    1988 Honda TRX250R
    1984 Honda ATC70