Thread: a-arm installation question

a-arm installation question

I picked up a set of your arms and I'm to the point where I'm putting the spindle back on to the ball joints. I can't get the ball joint nuts to tighten, the bolt keeps spinning. Is there a spot on the boot I should be putting a wrench to stop it from spinning? I just don't want to rip a boot while putting these on. Thanks
    Holeshot HDs, 450R shocks, Pro Taper, Burgard +1 stem and +1 +1 A-Arms, Powermadd, DG, AC, IMS Roll, Pro Armor, HiPer, HMF, Renthal, Moose, Tusk, Modquad, Primary Drive, Spal fan, Custom Axis setup by GT Thunder, GT Thunder XC link, Stainless brake lines, molycoated YFZ calipers

you have to put pressure on the spindle so it gets enough friction to "bite" the ball joint. I just used a hammer on mine and tapped the spindle while turning the nut. Might take two people but one you get it the first time the rest is not a problem. If you still can't get it let me know and I'll call you to help you out.

Got it thanks a lot man!
    Holeshot HDs, 450R shocks, Pro Taper, Burgard +1 stem and +1 +1 A-Arms, Powermadd, DG, AC, IMS Roll, Pro Armor, HiPer, HMF, Renthal, Moose, Tusk, Modquad, Primary Drive, Spal fan, Custom Axis setup by GT Thunder, GT Thunder XC link, Stainless brake lines, molycoated YFZ calipers