Thread: Modded LTR450 trade for hybrid

Modded LTR450 trade for hybrid

When I got it, it still had most the hairs on the tires and I only ran 3 tanks out since I got it so not many hours on it at all. Last time I was on it was winter of 2010 on a lake. Then it sat 8 months and I tried to start it and it won't now. Not getting gas or not getting spark idk I didn't have time to look it over but i know it's somthing small the engine is perfect I know. It's been now sitting over a year. Looking to trade for a hybrid I like them way more than the 450s. The front end is brand new it has never seen a jump or woop not even a bump was only used on a lake 30 mins same for all the other aftermarket parts on it. Rear end is stock. It's a 07

Looking to buy KTM, outlaw, modded 400ex, hybrid, race ready quad, Roller ASAP wisconsin brokenmario123@gmail.com

LTR 1000 v twin Aprilia hybrid p. SOLD
    400ex yz hybrid SOLD

Very interested.

What is your bottom $ on the quad? Thanks, Dallas

Selling flat out 5k min. I got it for 7k used and stock then put all that into it and all has less than 30 mins on it. Id rather trade.
    Looking to buy KTM, outlaw, modded 400ex, hybrid, race ready quad, Roller ASAP wisconsin brokenmario123@gmail.com

LTR 1000 v twin Aprilia hybrid p. SOLD
    400ex yz hybrid SOLD