Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to build a nice TT quad for not 10,000 ?

How to build a nice TT quad for not 10,000 ?

This winter im going to build a MX quad and also a TT quad the TT quad i want to run a couple TT nationals next but dont want to spend a real lot of $ unlike MX cause we have no flat trackin in my area anymore. What is the best place to buy TT parts? and what parts should i buy? A-arms,swing arm,lowering kit? tires rims,sway bar anything else?

thanks
    I race a yz250f dirt bike and i love it.

Im Building up a sick Honda 250ex there not the fastest quads but they sure are fun!

Rath sway bar a must, dont buy the durablue,roberts racing a arms and swing arm or Houser, lowering kit or pep shocks or have GT Thunder rebuild them for cost.

ok thanks for a-arms what size? plus 1 2 or 3? and swingarm -2?

Im Building up a sick Honda 250ex there not the fastest quads but they sure are fun!

What kind of bike are you building?

The Rath swaybar works great

A arm length will depend on the bike. The swingarm length will depend on your weight.
    I've always ran PEP's for TT, but any shock that is built specifically for your setup will be fine. Don't waste money on "lowering kits". Spend the money on getting the shocks set up and you won't need that crap.

Call Jeff Roberts and he will build you everything you need.

Or you could save yourself a lot of headaches and just buy my TT bike! Kawi 450, all Roberts suspension, PEP's, built motor, etc, etc. It rocks!

I have some +2 lsr a arms an pep shocks that i would let go pretty cheap, also have a rear pep shock let me know if your interested.
    2005 trx450r

2005 yz250f (sold)
    2002 400ex (traded)
    1998 blaster (sold)

I know sombody with a newly built 08 450r set up for national level tt. for sale too 10k
    Eli Stigler #23
    mx quad 07 trx 450
    tt quad roll design crf tt chassis

'|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK......| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
    "(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

I have an 05 built for TT I'm thinking of selling. $6500 obo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

Ok sweet thanks everyone! I'm prolly 160lbs with gear on i was going to build a hon 450r cause i really didnt want to take out a loan dont have the cash but idk for sure yet

Matt your a dork. And what is wrong with a durablue sway-bar? Not starting a bashing just interested.

I have one, that was used once that I could sell this kid cheap. Not to mention I know the fool.

lol thanks dad:P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast