Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2011 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #8 - Sunday Creek - Live ATV Race Coverage

Chad broke his back on Friday, June 24 while practicing at his track. He had surgery on Saturday morning to put rods in his back to keep everything aligned. I believe he is home now.

Natalie's horse barn caught fire & was trying to get the horses out of the barn. He was kicked in the arm by a horse which broke it. He raced Saturday &actually didn't look all that bad, but could tell he wasn't riding like the Ironman does.
    2009 YFZ450R
    Baldwin, DID, DP, Houser, JB, Maxxis, PD, PCV, PEP, LSR, Rath, RPM, Sparks, SSI, SunStar, Works Connection

Special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports, PEP, SSI Decals, & my checkbook!!

Originally posted by Kovatch
    Chad broke his back on Friday, June 24 while practicing at his track. He had surgery on Saturday morning to put rods in his back to keep everything aligned. I believe he is home now.

Natalie's horse barn caught fire & was trying to get the horses out of the barn. He was kicked in the arm by a horse which broke it. He raced Saturday &actually didn't look all that bad, but could tell he wasn't riding like the Ironman does.

WOW, what is Chad's condition??? I'm asking if he's going to recover or be wheelchair bound??? This is terrible news.......

Sounds like Natalie is just a freaking monster lol, riding with a broken arm.......damn!!!! Glad he is going to be ok.

Originally posted by yfz162
    WOW, what is Chad's condition??? I'm asking if he's going to recover or be wheelchair bound??? This is terrible news.......

Sounds like Natalie is just a freaking monster lol, riding with a broken arm.......damn!!!! Glad he is going to be ok.
    Chad is doing well, he WALKED out of the hospital. Expecting a full recovery.

Natalie is just Natalie.....thats why they call him "Ironman"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678