Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 2011 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #8 - Sunday Creek - Live ATV Race Coverage

Originally posted by dfesmire
    58 post to this Sunday Creek thread...all by "Raptorchick"!! Looks like AMA Pro ATV MX has lost it's luster!! That's sad......
    I was away from the computer but was being updated through FB on my phone.

Points update?

Any coverage on the Pro Am race?

live scoring updates slow, leads to low number of posts, no need for a bunch of useless comments, just race updates and results.
    2001 440EX 2004 TRX 450R

The Pro-Am races should be covered as well because those were some of the best races that I've ever seen! Rastrelli, Madl, and Martin were in a heated battle the entire race that I seen. 1 mistake and you got shuffled from 1st to 3rd.
    Brian Jenkins - WheelZ UP Suzuki LTR-450 LE #0
    Sponsors - WheelZ UP, Stomp grip, HMF, & Oury.
    Co-sponsors - Walsh, QuadTech, Fox Shox, One Ind., Flexx bars, Tag, K&N, Galfer, Hinson, Sixsixone, Sunline, Rath, & DWT.

Originally posted by USAMoto00
    The Pro-Am races should be covered as well because those were some of the best races that I've ever seen! Rastrelli, Madl, and Martin were in a heated battle the entire race that I seen. 1 mistake and you got shuffled from 1st to 3rd.
    Get bumped one time and causes the quad to stall and go from 2nd to last.

Originally posted by USAMoto00
    Pro Am has been hot for the past few years, always a blast to watch.

Find a company to cover my expenses and I will gladly stay another day, I just cant afford to stay on the road for no paycheck

We will have a Pro Am report up tomorrow I presume, we still do that but just cant swing both days at every round.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    Pro Am has been hot for the past few years, always a blast to watch.

Find a company to cover my expenses and I will gladly stay another day, I just cant afford to stay on the road for no paycheck

We will have a Pro Am report up tomorrow I presume, we still do that but just cant swing both days at every round.
    Very understandable. We thank you for what you do. I dont see how you get all the names typed so fast. LOL

Lisa does a great job posting the coverage and writing the race reports. This being a holiday weekend I figured it wouldnt get much in the way of action (coverage thread), but we do it nonetheless!

Even if they paid me to be there on sunday, it would be very doubtfull we could swing live coverage for Pro Am. It surely isnt because we dont want to, I reckon it to college ball, to me, its always better competition!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

What the heck happened to Wienen????? Natalie with a broken arm too????? What did i miss lol?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast