Thread: airbox setup's

airbox setup's

Hey guys I need help, I was wondering if people would post some pics of the airbox setup's they have on their hybrid's. I am running an LSR no-link and I want to run an airbox. I dont want a generic setup just to run an airbox. If there is a thread on this I am sorry upfront.
    Alan

That was what I hated most about my LSR CRF. The intake set up on it was a REAL pain in the @ss to put on or take off. I don't have any pics of it, but you wouldn't want to copy it anyway. The Walsh and Laeger hybrids have the best intake set up I've seen on a hybrid. Here's the one on my Walsh YZ. It's just a metal tube that goes from the carb to a 250R airbox. It has the rubber boots at each connection with hose clamps to tighten down.

I've been hearing of people using the YFZ intake tube on hybrids lately. People use to use the LT500 intake boot a lot too. I my LSR CRF had that along with a metal tube that had to go from the LT500 boot to the carb and it was just too much of a hassle to get all that lined up and connected.
    Walsh YZ

Thanks to Quinn Motorsports, Mike's Bikes and Xplicit Motorsports

custom built by Pinit, uses LT500 boot. for the price this was the only way to go!! contact him if you want him to build you one!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    laeger yz hybrid

it will never hit the swingarm unless the shock breaks!! I have 2 baldwin chrom metal intake tubes for hybrids that allow you to use a stock 250R box, if your interested I have a complete box with tube that i will sell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    laeger yz hybrid

I used a lt 500 boot and jl atv $25 bracket. Also the notch in the frame for the boot. I didnt raise the bar I notched it and put a gesset under it.
    Looking to buy KTM, outlaw, modded 400ex, hybrid, race ready quad, Roller ASAP wisconsin brokenmario123@gmail.com

LTR 1000 v twin Aprilia hybrid p. SOLD
    400ex yz hybrid SOLD