Thread: 2012 Honda Foreman 500

2012 Honda Foreman 500

Does anybody have a review on the new 2010 Foremans? There is not a lot of information available just yet and I was hoping to here from someone that may own one. I am interestead in purchasing one myself but I have a concern. I currently have an 09 500 with the two shock rear suspension. Will the new foreman carry the same loads in the rear? I like the fuel injection and water cooled but the racks seem to be a little lighter on the 2012 also. What do you guys think?

Also... If I purchase a new foreman I will need to sell my old one. It is an 09 with 210 miles and 46 hrs. Condition is excellent. I have used it spraying and hauling a small trailor around the farm. (Never been in mud) What do you guys think would be a fair asking price if I do decide to sell?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Dunnno about the 2012 foreman but your quad sounds like you should be able to get anywhere from $3500-4500

I wouldnt take ANY less then 3500
    You may get more if you would just take it and do a trade in on it for a new foreman. Never know.

Finding a buyer for quads like that are a pain sometimes though. because for some reason (me) people want to purchase a $1000 quad, and then put another $1000-$2000 in them rather than just buy a nice one off the bat lol

But I would price it anywhere from $42-4800 that way you can come down a little, and you never know it may sell right off the bat.
    IM HARD ON EQUIPMENT!

GOON: look pro, go slow!

Spider Graphix, Magic Motorsports, ATVRDIERS.COM, MOM&DAD

****Breast cancer awareness! I love you grandma!****

2012 foreman

I bought a 2012 honda forman 500 with power stearing and fuel injection a couple months ago I gave 7200 cash for it out the door and I love it. This is the first 4x4 Ive owned so I cant compare it to anything but it seems to be a good solid atv. I see no reason why you couldnt get atleast 4 grand out of your currentg atv so good luck.