Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No class for 14, 15 year olds. There is hope...

No class for 14, 15 year olds. There is hope...

i was up until midnight last night only to find out my racing dream came to a crashing hault. District 5 says and I quote from the Rulebook, "Quad Riders must be 16 or older". they have a class for 6-13 0-85cc. they also have a class 16-20 and up. i will be 14 in 34 days, March 27. obvisouly, there is no class for 14,15 yeah olds like i will be.

my dad spent over two hours calling people about this today. i was very disturbed and angry :grr last night. anyway, my dad called one of the members of the District 5 council and they said they said that he will discuss it with the President, Jeff Cernic, who has a son with a 25,000 quad. he said that he see's exactly what my dad is saying and he'll do his best to try to ammend the rulebook so there will be a 14/15 year old class. my dad said that we spent over 5g in gear, the mods, the quad, and all that and found it disappointing that there is no class for me to race in. he said if it will be ammended, there will be 14/15 year old racers with 200 2 stroke, or 200-300 four stroke. he said he can't promise us anything but he'll does his best. he will get back to us in a week.

if you look in my mods, all of the parts are ordered and will be hear Monday. i got some new mods for racing.

ATVA just made a new ruling about what i mentioned above. the 200 2 stroke, 200-300 4 stroke 14/15 riders that it is ok. District 5 controlls ATVA. this just caused a controversy. but, it will be resolved in a week and i'll post then with another update on this. if there is an ammendment made, people my age will be alowed to compete. that means that just because of me, will change other people's futures hopefully. my dad already bought my AMA card. i'm not goin to race outlaw because my dad said the rules are really loose, it's really hard, and all this other stuff. so this is what it all comes down to...
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

Gee, that kinda sucks, but atleast it will open up more riding ages.
    See, the good thing about dirt bikes is, they have TONS of age groups and cc classes. That is a bad for quads since the age conditions. I think this will just happen at our local track.
    1992 KX 80 Mods: FOR SALE!!

- Finding a 125!

another thing that has to happen before it is ammended is participation. is there anybody in the Central, North Western, or South Western area of PA that would like to race? if so, please contact "Spellane" <spellane@kiski.net> so there will be other riders racing in this class. otherwise, i don't think there will be very many other racers. maybe only a few.
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

Were are you guys going to race at?
    2011 can am ds 450x mx
    Past riders, 300ex, z400

hey 300exracer......where u located? WHere u at iron valley last fall?
    400ex- holeshot mxs on champion beadlocks, pep zps front shocks, DG alloy nerfs, AC original style front bumper, shockwears, tinner scoops, pro design kill switch, renthal handlebars, +4 Lonestar Axle, +2 a-arms, and ceet grapics.

1 for you Ralph

No i wasnt.. but i live in sidman
    2011 can am ds 450x mx
    Past riders, 300ex, z400

how close is that to ebensburg?
    400ex- holeshot mxs on champion beadlocks, pep zps front shocks, DG alloy nerfs, AC original style front bumper, shockwears, tinner scoops, pro design kill switch, renthal handlebars, +4 Lonestar Axle, +2 a-arms, and ceet grapics.

1 for you Ralph

Do u no were 219 the road is. it is off the south fork exit.
    2011 can am ds 450x mx
    Past riders, 300ex, z400

o thats like real close

1 for you Ralph

yeah thats sucks man
    Yellow 2001 400ex with the normal goods
    The Beer Prayer
    Our lager, Which art in barrels, Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk), At home as it is in the pub. Give us this day our foamy head, And forgive us our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us. And lead us not to incarceration, But deliver us from hangovers. For thine is the beer,
    The bitter, and the lager. Barmen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast