Thread: Chad Reed injured.

Chad Reed injured.

Well I forget that not everyone is on Facebook so I thought that I would let folks on here know.
    Our Friend and competitor Chad Reed suffered a back injury at the last national round and went through back surgery. From what I understand he has full control and will be out the rest of the season. Wish him well.

jeez. what a bad year for MI quad riders. a few others i know are laid up at the moment too.

i wish the best for all of them.

We saw Chad at RedBud this weekend in the crowd and said Hi. Certainly he had no idea who we were but nice to see him up around!
    Proud Father of Davis Emery #770 "450 now!"
    D14 and D15 Champion Youth Production
    2013 Sponsors: Amsoil, Atlas Brace Tech., Barkers Exhaust, Bellman Oil, BRM Offroad Graphics, Fastenal, GoPro, Motowoz, ODI, Pivot Works, Rath Racing, Slick Willy Powersports, 1.7 Cleaning Products, Dad Mom and God!

i liked that he had his back brace "moto'd" out like a chest protector, lol.

That was AWESOME! Loved to see him up and around.
    Proud Father of Davis Emery #770 "450 now!"
    D14 and D15 Champion Youth Production
    2013 Sponsors: Amsoil, Atlas Brace Tech., Barkers Exhaust, Bellman Oil, BRM Offroad Graphics, Fastenal, GoPro, Motowoz, ODI, Pivot Works, Rath Racing, Slick Willy Powersports, 1.7 Cleaning Products, Dad Mom and God!