Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cat

cat

went down the street the other day and was coming back and the lady next door has about 25 cats and i was going you know
    fast and the cats ran out when i went by and one committed
    suiside under my tire so i stoped quick and put it on my foot gaurd
    and put my foot on it to hold it on and got rid of it so she would'nt see it. redrider ex

LMAO thats a funny story. I have one also. I was riding along my trail on my Sportsman and in the grass was a turttle. I pulled my brakes and turned right (Bad move) fell into a ditch over the seat. to make a long story short I pulled out my polaris (Took 2 quads) and the turttle was fine.
    The End

Deer

Last year while deer hunting I went ripping through a field like 4th gear hammer down. Well in the tall grass next to the old tractor trail I was goin down was a deer about 3 foot away as I went by it,,,talk about gettin your attention,,,got me skeert..

Arrow jackalope

This is a story that is so shocking that I rarely can talk about it. About 15 years ago I was out riding my 1986 Suzuki 230EH (nice quad, my brother still rides it). Anyway it was about dusk and I saw some antlers down in the brush. I stopped and took a look. Well I got the shock of my life when I came face to face with a jackalope (cross between a now extinct pygmy deer and a strain of killer rabbit). I couldn't believe it, I spotted what very few people in this world have ever seen. Now though I realized I had a big problem. The mighty buck snorted at me and was about to strike. Well needless to say I fired up the Suzuki and went back to camp as fast as possible. I did manage to roost the ruthless creature as I tore outta there. I hope to someday meet up with that Jackalope again. This time I'll be ready.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by knighttime; 12-04-2001 at 08:48 AM.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Hey yo,,,i seen one of them when I was riding down in Hog Wallow, KY <---real town in ky,,,no lie,,,,,,,,,,but I just caught a glimpse of his head.........they are pretty scary lookin creatures.

Yes they are scary. I have heard that the jackalope can put you in a transe-like, hypnotic state if you stare into their eyes for any extended length of time.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    jackalopes aren't real...... i thought they were just crazy mounts people make they sell then everywhere around here..
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

not so fast

Originally posted by 400ex21
    jackalopes aren't real...... i thought they were just crazy mounts people make they sell then everywhere around here..
    You are correct, people do make mounts of a jackalope. ... But I assure you the jackalope is much more than an urban legend. They are seldom seen because they developed that trait from their pygmy deer origins. I saw one, and was scared to death (I'm willing to bet even Rico was afraid when he saw one). I was almost going into the "hypnotic transe-like state" that they put on their potential enemies. If you do see one while out riding, DO NOT STARE INTO THEIR EYES.

yea yeah, I hit a jackalope on my quad once, and it died instantly, so i was gonna get it mounted. So i brought it to the taxodermist, but in the parking lot, this old lady ran up and grabbed it away from me and tried to run away, she made it all the way to her car b4 i caught her, she tried to hop in, but i grabbed her by the foot, and i was pullin her leg, and pulling her leg just like im pulling yours.......
    kc

Ah I got a real good story too. You see this one time, I was in this forum, and these crazy dudes kept talking about Jackalopes. I thought they were joking at first, but then I realized they were serious. So, you see, I told them all to shut up, and quit talking about jackalopes before I lost my mind. And to my suprise, they never brought it up again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast