Thread: Earl Bishop #012

Earl Bishop #012

I just wanna throw a big "GET BETTER" out there to Earl, Brandy and their families. Get better Earl!!

i'm till trying to figure out exactly what happened.. all i've gathered so far is it wasn't good.

anyways i've heard nothing but good about the guy and i saw him and his g/f at portland last month and they seemed super nice... my thoughts are definitely with him and his.

Thank you to everyone for the good wishes and prayers. Much needed and appreciated. In his second pro am moto Saturday 2nd lap was passing into 4th but clipped a kicker which threw him over the bars and tumbling, which was awful on its own but whil mid tumble he was hit by another rider right in the front, helmet taking almost all the impact. Was knocked out and air lifted out. Lots of head trauma, sligh bleeding on brain. Loss of left foot control. Lots of bruises cuts. Had stitches on foredhead. No short term memory. Sleeping 95% of the time. Can't walk without assistance, very slowly. Very dizzy and off balance cause of head.

Prayers!

Please keep us posted! We are all praying very hard!!! Nothing worse than having a good man go down. Please let him know he has folks rutin' for his speedy recovery!
    Proud Father of Davis Emery #770 "450 now!"
    D14 and D15 Champion Youth Production
    2013 Sponsors: Amsoil, Atlas Brace Tech., Barkers Exhaust, Bellman Oil, BRM Offroad Graphics, Fastenal, GoPro, Motowoz, ODI, Pivot Works, Rath Racing, Slick Willy Powersports, 1.7 Cleaning Products, Dad Mom and God!

Get better soon, Earl. We're thinking about ya, buddy.

progress?

He's up and doing pretty good... haven't learned anything from the doctors yet. still not back to work, can't move around too much without feeling half dizzy so it looks like racing this year is out. we'll let you guys know more as we find out more.

How is Earl doing?
    Extreme Tec ATV/ATV FOUR PLAY 450R

Thanks to:
    Extreme Tec Atv parts and service
    Motowoz Shocks
    DWT
    Motoworks
    Fourwerx Carbon Products
    Walsh Race Craft
    SC Racing
    K&K ATV
    Houser Racing
    Briarcliff MX

Full Walsh CRF hybrid-sold

saw him spectating at redbud this weekend, looked like he was getting around fine. heard him on the PA being interviewed briefly too.