Thread: My new pics and videos of drag a racing weekend

My new pics and videos of drag a racing weekend

Heres some video and some pics of the new swingarm with paddle tires.

This is the sick banshee that was there, sorry if video quality isnt that great.

This is me in the white Tshirt against the banshee....lol. sorry the vid was kinda far away.

This is video of the 4 sec raptor.

This is me against the 4 sec rappy.

These are some paddle tire pics.

400ex hybrid Finished!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMDIAw8UskQ

is that 300" if so what was you best time?and is it handicaped meaning you have to dial in your time, and hit your time? or is it just win?
    last year I got my 450 down to 5.359, if I got rid of my front shocks or even tied them down I could get to 5.1, but to be honest I didn't enjoy racing the modified class,

they all had wheelie bars and real drag machines, mine is just a trail quad, and i like to be able to ride all types of racing not commit to just drags,
    our rules require to run modified if time is under 5.69, I think this year im going to gear it so I can run the trail class,
    I like being the fastest in the class. in the modified I was the slowest, everyone was running at 4 or under,

just wasn't any fun lol

That is 300ft.

My best time at that track is 5.6 sec. without the extended swingarm and minus 30lbs of shocks and a 8lbs battery.

with the extra 38lbs of shocks and battery and the extra weight of the swingarm I ran a constant 5.87, I am gonna take the extra weight off and see if itll do 5.5s or 5.4s. The swingarm helps that much!!!

Handicapped here is known as bracket racing.

Those races with me in it were actually during test and tune I was trying to see just how bad they would beat me.

I was there for heads up racing, which no one signed up for because of the raptor and the banshee and me....lol.
    400ex hybrid Finished!

Originally posted by JOHNDOE83
    That is 300ft.

My best time at that track is 5.6 sec. without the extended swingarm and minus 30lbs of shocks and a 8lbs battery.

with the extra 38lbs of shocks and battery and the extra weight of the swingarm I ran a constant 5.87, I am gonna take the extra weight off and see if itll do 5.5s or 5.4s. The swingarm helps that much!!!

Handicapped here is known as bracket racing.

Those races with me in it were actually during test and tune I was trying to see just how bad they would beat me.

I was there for heads up racing, which no one signed up for because of the raptor and the banshee and me....lol.
    I just edited my post...lol ya they call it bracket racing up in Maine also...I could line up against a 3.6 second full drag , It wasn't any fun!!!!Im going to slow mine down this year so I can run trail class, I had better luck.. we have something called the animal,its for cash Id rather race 5.7 quads then machines that are dialed in to the .001 of a second

that's a great time for a 400, I realize some work is done

but were I run even heavily modded 400s had a hard time breaking 6 seconds...
    is there a limit for time for different classes?
    if so your better off staying away from the quads running wheelie bars and snowmobile motors with no gears they just run so tight to there dial time,these no beating them,
    my quad had the front wheels 2 feet off the ground the whole way LOL thers no way to get a tight time like that

Theres no time limitations for the classes but anything with interior motor mods is considered modified class, so a draged out blaster can also run with the 450s and my 400ex...lol. but thats all for heads up racing.

The bracket racing here can be kids on mini quads racing that banshee in the video, I have a video of me racing a eton 90 in bracket racing and most of the time the kids win!!!
    400ex hybrid Finished!