Thread: St Joseph MO - Need help from Fellow riders

St Joseph MO - Need help from Fellow riders

If you know this guy, he ripped me off.

Adam Wright
    5622 S 9th St
    St Joseph MO 64504
    816-617-4797

yfzracingxc05

Give him a call and tell him I want my motor back!

He traded me a motor that was toast for a freshly built 250R motor.

I sold and bought from Chino so I know he's a good seller/buyer, I'll make a call for ya More of this needs to happen to these dead beats
    Joshua Graham (my son)
    '11 Buff Daddy, D15, Indiana MX Champ
    '11 MWXC 70cc Champ
    '12 Indiana State Champ 70cc Prod and 90cc Stock
    WWW.JOSHUAGRAHAMRACING.COM

TRX310R

that sucks hope you get it resolved.
    2006 honda 450r

2008 drr 50

St. Joseph isn't that far from you. Go pay him a visit...
    2008 White/Blk Honda 400ex- Stock motor... Houser silcast +2 ST arms, 450r shocks with works zps triple rate springs, Pro Armor Nerfs and bumper, PRM grab bar, Ricochet engine and swingarm skid plates, ODI grips, and Tusk handguards

south 9th isn't the best neighborhood be careful. lol
    by the way i don't no this guy.
    2006 honda 450r

2008 drr 50

Ill make him a nice forceful call
    * Spode Freestyler *

Team Spode Racing

Thank you to my sponsors: DWT, Motoworks, Lone Star Racing, Dirt Fiend Racing, Go Pro Cameras, Amsoil, Spy Optics, Motoconcepts, We All Ride Clothing, Leatt Braces, ODI Grips

2004 YFZ450

Yea but what that dumb**** isn't telling u guys is I traded a fully built Eddie sanders 330 motor with a 4 mill crank esr coolhead ported cases color matched cases all new tranny components new clutch and what he's not telling u is when he brought me his so called new motor it didn't run right but I traded him anyway and after I put 5 hrs on the motor the crank went out so tell more ppl I screwed u over dumbass and he told me he had ran his motor over the phone and when he brought it to me it didn't even have a stator I had to take the one off my bike to even get it going so I know he was full of **** about that cause there wasn't even any freash markings were he had taken the old one off ...and if anyone is wondering why I would trade a built esr motor for a stock one is because I wanted to start fresh since everything on that motor matched and the case were ported I wanted a new set of everything so I gave him a deal and all he did was ***** and he new were I lived he could've came to my place at any time but he's too big of a ***** and had to come talk smack on here

1. Color matched broken cases don't mean squat
    2. I did run the motor, I sold the cr ignition out of it and swapped in a old stator and it crapped out.
    3. Anyone that wants this "new" clutch pm me your address and pay shipping, I guarantee you will not use it.

I learned my lesson. Good luck buying/selling on here!

Thanks for commenting!

Color mated cases that had a crack I told u about nice try bud and no ur motor had not been started or even build by u again nice try and yes the clutch was new and it don't matter what u say or try and prove ill buy and sell on here if I want are u gona stop me ?? Shows how cool u are on here talking crap about me haha when I saw this I about died laughing

Originally posted by yfzracingxc05
    Shows how cool u are on here talking crap about me haha when I saw this I about died laughing
    Please read my posts, have not talked crap about you. Just stated some facts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast