Thread: U.f.o

U.f.o

check this out. seems like it would work good. only 30 bucks to. they say 1 horsepower gain per 100cc's. has anyone tried this?U.F.O
    Attached Images Attached Images
    brad
    2006 Suzuki King Quad 700Efi 4x4- warn winch, powermadd hand guards, suzuki shock covers, soon to come HMF pipe, and dobeck tfi controller

1997 trx 300ex
    tag x-5 quad bend, maier xc pro handguards, polished dg alloy series nerf bars, 14t front sprocket, polished armidillo out n'back rack, armidillo swingarm skidplate, polished wb e-series works header, red hmf slip-on pipe, K&N power up kit, red gas cap vent hose, prm summit bumper, prm a arm skids, maier kill tether, utah sport cycle engine skid, titax rear rotor, ceet contra seat cover kenda front max and dirt dogs, barnet kelvar clutch pack, burgard cycle axle carrier

What the heck is it..?
    -----------04 YFZ450-----------

White/Red
    RIS Designs Billet Bumper, Billet Chain Guard.

GYTR Carbon pipe and aluminum headpipe. Open Airbox w/ K&N. Rejet.

Custom seat by XtremeQuadCovers.com

-------------------------------------------

Kasea 90

Yellow, +2 Hetrick A-arms, Chrome Fan Cover, Hetricks Chrome Exhaust.

Coming +2 Swing Arm, Candy Blue Frmae, AC Nerf's, paddles,and more.

click the link. it makes the air flow more even in to the slide so their is less trublence. are ex carbs minukies(sp)
    brad
    2006 Suzuki King Quad 700Efi 4x4- warn winch, powermadd hand guards, suzuki shock covers, soon to come HMF pipe, and dobeck tfi controller

1997 trx 300ex
    tag x-5 quad bend, maier xc pro handguards, polished dg alloy series nerf bars, 14t front sprocket, polished armidillo out n'back rack, armidillo swingarm skidplate, polished wb e-series works header, red hmf slip-on pipe, K&N power up kit, red gas cap vent hose, prm summit bumper, prm a arm skids, maier kill tether, utah sport cycle engine skid, titax rear rotor, ceet contra seat cover kenda front max and dirt dogs, barnet kelvar clutch pack, burgard cycle axle carrier

no, i'm pretty sure there kheins *sp

OhioMafiaRiders.com

2002 KTM 520SX

2002 Silver GT450ex Back in Black and stroked by GT Thunder

wanna fight............... how bout you stick your head up my butt and fight for air

they are kleins , and what was that thing
    ***Suzuki it's what's for dinner!!***
    02 426 EX, Web 450/451 cam, ported and polished head, Uni air filter,HMF full system, outerwears shock covers,outerwears airbox lid, GCD(tinner) scoops, Gunner kill switch, PEP Steering stablizer, Tag X5 handelbars, AC nerf bars, AC front bumper, Kenda klaw XC on .190 Douglas wheels, ELKA front shocks, braided brake lines, empty wallet
    **shut up voices or I will poke you with another Q-tip**

My boy rides a Lt50

its the carb slide, i guess the hole and needle are bigger? something like that
    -99' CR250r -sold
    -02' trx300ex - sold
    -19 ktm690smcr
    -98' trx300fw
    -87' 250x like new, missed the 300

hey guys I put that UFO in my Trail Boss I think it made quite a difference I ride with desdak and after that mod he didn't run away as fast as he used to Im not sure about all carbs but it needs to be a round slide carb

Ditchrider

the UFO is a piece of plastic that goes in the bottom of your slide
    it has nothing to do with the needle, you will have to change jets though because you get more air

Ditchrider