Front Maxxis Razr Cross tires
    Rear ITP holeshot mxr6 tires
    KTM Nerf bars
    Rath Racing bumper
    Pro Taper handlebars
    08 TRX450R throttle
    E-Sticky graphics
    Brand New Front plastics

Whole bunch of parts just been powder coated. Quad is immaculate and oil changed every 8 hours. Makes awesome power and is extremely reliable. Can come with Brand new ITP black powdercoated rims with American racer Tires and Rath Racing sway bar if trading for tt ready 450. $7000 or trade for 450 race quad plus cash, would rather have a 450 setup for tt/ flat track racing, but let me know what you have.

Bump, I need this gone!

bump,, for a pretty nice looking ktm
    "What I Lack In Horsepower I Make Up In Ingenuity"
    youtube.com/scotturban54

$6500

.... playin with the idea... I have an 06 yfz 450. It is set up for TT. It has a fresh motor from Hetrick with maybe 2 hrs on it. It has rath sawy bar. Herrman -1.5 swing arm. It has AC bumpers and nerfs but I I have all white rath acceceries coming this way for it. The front shocks are works and the rear is still stock ... just shortened. unfortunatly I still have the stock A arms on it. Daryl is in the process of making me some though. The plastic is blue with go4it graphics and Rath combined...durablue axle...procon cdi box...let me know if your interested. (605) 212-1249...Wayne

.... playin with the idea... I have an 06 yfz 450. It is set up for TT. It has a fresh motor from Hetrick with maybe 2 hrs on it. It has rath sawy bar. Herrman -1.5 swing arm. It has AC bumpers and nerfs but I I have all white rath acceceries coming this way for it. The front shocks are works and the rear is still stock ... just shortened. unfortunatly I still have the stock A arms on it. Daryl is in the process of making me some though. The plastic is blue with go4it graphics and Rath combined...durablue axle...procon cdi box...let me know if your interested. (605) 212-1249...Wayne