Thread: ktmatvhq

ktmatvhq

Whats the deal?..I read another post on the same question,anybody know any real answers?...If it's a pay site,than how do I pay? I see ppl post questions here,and they are directed to ktmatvhq? Is the site dead?

no just sign up just like this site to see everything.. as a guest you can only see the lounge... just make a user name and password.. . theres still some traffic going though there, but a tons of resources in the stickys and and searches

Wow im no internet guru but I've been on that site several times can't find out how to work it. Thanks

So you didn't pay $20.95? how long have you been a member? maybe new members have to pay idk

Well the only way I was able to get on there is to pay the 20.95... got right on. so you have to pay as a new member

what! That's crazy I been on there a year or so.. I know they did donations but never heard of them changing it to pay per view. Maybe that's why traffic is way down there. I hope you get your moneys worth on there its a great site .

im a member on there and i didnt have to pay anything

Got me bro? that's what I had to do tho. needed answers. 21 dollars is worth the trial and error process

I just became a member on April 14,2011 have full axcess to everything but paid member lounge and it never cost me a thing .but the info on there is top notch was a great help!!!!!

I'm a moderator on there and i am not aware of any type of charges. Unless you want to be a supporting member. Just create a profile adn sign in and you should be able to see everything
    Ben Hodgson #84
    CMRC ATV Pro
    KTM 450SX
    #3 Provincial
    #4 National