Thread: LTZ 400 Bumper

LTZ 400 Bumper

What are some of your guy's favorite front bumpers to put on a ltz? I modified an AC racing bumper off my 300ex to fit it , but it looks awful. If you have pictures they would be greatly appreciated.
    2005 Honda 300ex: Sold but never forgotten.
    New Toy Suzuki LTZ400:
    Uni air filter
    Tusk nerf bars
    AC Racing Front Bumper
    Armadillo Six Pack Rack
    G-Force Wheel Spacers

After hitting another quad head on and totaling my quad. I found a DG V force (I think that's what it's called). It sticks out more than the little piece of crap that the factory has installed. It is also stronger and heavier duty than the stocker. The guy that hit me (I ran into) drove his older quad away, I had to take the brake on the left side off and turn the front wheel around just to get back to camp. He hit me so hard that he put a dimple in my front rim causing the tire not to spin. $1500.00 for a new frame, A arms, front spindle, and brake rotor may have been saved by this "new" front bumper. The accident still might have caused some damage but I think that if I would have had this bumper on at the time I might have saved some damage. By the way I was 4.5 hours from home and my 3 day weekend was over by 1:30 pm Saturday afternoon (Memorial Weekend 2007). Hope this helps.
    "2006 Ltz 400"-2007 frame- Edelbrock Carb w/twist throttle- Hotcams Stage 2- DRZ head kit- Kibblewhite Valves- Pro Circuit Header-Lexx exhaust- 400ex air intake tube-Modded air box w/ K&N air filter-K&N power lid-Dynatek Programmable CDI box-PRM skids-PRM Grab Bar-Pro Taper Handlebars-ASV Levers-Headlight/kill/start switches romoved-Trailtech Vapor- DR.D reverse lever-DG front bumper-Zerks on front A arms and rear swing arm- Steering stabilizer- Roll Design steering stem-Roll Design Foot Pegs-Tusk Brake Rotors-Galfer front brake lines-Alba Aluminum Heel Guards-Douglas wheels on front- ITP beadlocks on rear-Kenda Klaws on front, Razr II's on rear. I also have a 2007 DRZ 400 Bike. Pro Taper Handlebars. FMF exhaust pipe. Trail Tech Vapor, IRC front and Rear Tires, Radiator Supports.