Thread: I want to make my ltz 400 faster

I want to make my ltz 400 faster

Okay so I'm buying a 2009 Ltz 400 within the next week. You can call me a noob because i dont know to much about it...My buddy said something about Cherry Bomb or something. I need some information, I'd like to take a cheaper route but if its not possible I'll spend a little cash. Help me out!!!!!

Im going to sound like a smart alec but if you have not bought the quad yet and you already need to make it faster Id say your buying the wrong quad . There a gobs of faster quads that are faster with better handling.

If you had the quad already it would be a different story .

Cherrybomb is for the ltr not the ltz.... Won't work.

You mention being a noob. Knowing this means you probably can't push the stock 400 to it's limits. I know it sounds dumb but if you want to go fast invest in SUSPENSION, not motor... Keeping the wheels on the ground is how you go fast.

Look up the 400ex boot intake, get a full exhaust. Start from there
    Arctic Cat DVX400.....450r Uni filter, Ds 650 boot, FCR 39, I&E Hot Cams, Drz springs, D.I.D thicker cam chain, JE piston (440cc), Dual LTE (Looney Tuned) full exhaust, Big Gun programer. 47 Horsepower 31.4 Torque.....Honda 450r front shocks, rear tires from newer Honda 450r (Looks Stock!! )....Plans this winter, Dyna Programmable, Trail Tech flywheel, Bore Carb to 41mm, and dyno tune again... Modding is addicting, and expensive!