Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2011 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #4 - Budds Creek - Live ATV Race Coverage

Originally posted by Pappy
    Negative, with the bad weather , there wasnt any need for me and Harlen to be there. We can only use so many shots of mud LOL!
    Indeed.....what an adventure it was on Saturday too, just walking around.

Got to meet Harlen down there was well, he jetted out Sunday as soon as he could for SC I believe (I'm lucky I remembered to put my own self in the truck to leave after this long weekend lol.....let alone what anyone around me was doing).

And.......I also ran into that 'other' photo guy as well.
    2008 Yamaha YZF 450 SE

byrd was told to leave the line after the second moto parade lap by the official. someone noticed he switched bikes in between motos. you can replace the motor and any components in between motos but it must be the same bike

Originally posted by Kovatch
    I could be wrong, but I think he is sick of piecing and part together the Kawi. There were a few that have been torn apart for pieces and finally was fed up with it. Not as reliable as he wanted.

New motor/handling, so it may take a little to get used to. He just switched.
    your absolutley correct too many troubles turned him away. he was off pace this weekend due to only having a few hours on the honda and not as much motor as he wanted. i have a friend who is a mini quad mechanic for Hetricks he told me personally that they can build 2 honda motors for the price of one kawi. no factory support gotta keep money in mind too

joe byrd on PEP shocks now. wonder what happend with axis.
    walsh ltr
    Thanks to '07 sponsors: Kenda Tires, Hiper Wheels, Decal Works, SMX Optics, Tag Metals, ASV Inventions

Come on Byrd are you seriously going to try to bring a different bike to the line for the second moto? That was no accident dude, you tried to cheat if thats what you did. Shame on you, you should be ashamed. I use to think you were an all right guy. Disappointing!!
    wolfpack Racing Est. 1973
    2005 Trx450r
    2008 Polaris Rzr800
    2008 Trx250ex
    2005 klx125
    2005 Trx90
    1981 Honda Passport
    1969 Honda 50 W/ factory spedo and odomoter

all of the byrd comments are correct he did indeed bring a different bike to the line, its plain and simple hes a cheater in every which way, from getting away from jumping on yellow in 06 and 07 to make passes, to his mechanic having screws in his shoes to pack his gate, He is a cheater and shouldnt get the exposure he does.

I tell you what, the pro-am race was amazing. jeff 728, mark 41 and casey 75 were on it son....those three had bumpers tied together for the entire race with 7-10 seconds on 4th.....amazing heart pounding action
    http://www.atvdistrict.com/members/mario a diangelo
    http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/diangelo67
    http://maddesignsinc.shutterfly.com
    T&D Plumbing,Heating,Cooling,Utilities
    MAD Designs INC.
    walsh ltr450
    2011 sponsors, Team Media Allstars

Originally posted by diangelo#67
    I tell you what, the pro-am race was amazing. jeff 728, mark 41 and casey 75 were on it son....those three had bumpers tied together for the entire race with 7-10 seconds on 4th.....amazing heart pounding action
    You are correct......that was the race to watch. They were literally bumper to bumper every lap. I was standing down by the podium near the finish line.....and had a good perspective on most of the track. I was so entertained, I barely remembered I had a camera in my hands....so I only got 3-4 shots of the three way battle.
    2008 Yamaha YZF 450 SE

There are cheaters in every series.....at least Joe gets caught and gets DQ'd. How can he even look people in the face these days?
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Originally posted by 400grl
    There are cheaters in every series.....at least Joe gets caught and gets DQ'd. How can he even look people in the face these days?

He doesn't.... He has ZERO interaction with anybody....... I also find that it's VERY unusual that the ATVA has EVER posted any of his cheats, but called out others for things they've done...........
    Dont go ninjain no body that dont need ninjaing!!!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast