Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which bumper

Which bumper

I was looking to get the AC w/ mudscreen, or one of the PRM's either the Desert or Baja.
    I see all of them sit high enough to protect my steering stabilizer, the PRMs look like they have a small skid plate on the bottom of em.
    What one do you guys think looks the sweetest and works the best. Thanks, and I ride through everything, from sand, to trails to knocking down small trees and brush.:devil
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

AC Racing!!!!!!!!
    05 450R All the good stuff...

Cool

AC RACING looks rad
    Nate, 1987 250R
    Need an '86-'87 stock swing arm. Reckless@drenthe.net

I have a White Brother's bumper, and while it does its job just fine, in your situation (and maybe mine now that I realize it) one of the PRM models might be better due to their wider stance. They would definitely keep brush off the plastic and the rest of the quad better than most other bumpers. They don't look to bad either; very different from many other brands.
    2001 416EX
    Yeah, it's tuned.

I like both the PRM + the AC's...

When I decide to order some goodies (I can feel the urge coming on) I'll probably go with one of the PRM bumpers, not really sure which one... Mostly because it should match up with my PRM belly skid better...

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

I've got the PRM Baja and if I had to do it all over I would get the
    Desert because it looks better in my opinion. Any aftermarket bumper you get will be an improvement over the stock piece.

i know this wan't one of your options but the dg alloy is great, i mean it's not the best looking, (it's desint) and it's wide (protects your chasis) sticks out farther for knocking down trees and brush. well good luck!

prm baja

I have a Graydon front bumper with the mini skid on my 400 and I'm very happy with it. It's a little more $$$ than the AC but it's MUCH better quality.
    SMC

I'd go for the AC Mudscreen they are the best looking they are tuff and you can pick them up for a good price. Just my .02
    400EX- Renthal Bars,MotionPro Twist Throttle,Pro Design Kill Switch,AC Mudscreen Frt Bmpr,AC Fullbody Skid,AC Swingarm Skid,AC Pro-Peg Nerf Bars,Steel braided brake lines,Denton steering stabilizer,Raptor EZ-Pull Cluth Lever,Maier Universal XC Handguards,White bros. E-series Pro-Meg Exhaust,K&N Air Filter w/outerwear,Works Shocks w/Shockwears,Wiseco 440 kit, Hotcam,Eichner series Edlbrock carb,Hinson clutch and basket,6 degree timing key,FST oilcooler,Oversized oil tank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast