Thread: well.. how'd everyone do this weekend?

well.. how'd everyone do this weekend?

thankfully i was able to find a way to make it to practice saturday, had a great time (first time at PTR). i was amazed at the number of quads ($15000-20000 quads at that! ). got to meet nigel, scrib, luke, and brandy.. nice to meet y'all. i also discovered my front tires aren't the best for PTR's dirt (i found myself high-centered on berms 4 times... kept pushing out). time for that upgrade i've been contemplating.

couldn't make it sunday, but the two guys i was with saturday went. sounds like there weren't near as many quads sunday?

anyways, here's to a good year for everyone. hoping to keep my body, equipment, and wallet in one piece and be back over there next month. lol.

portland

had a great weekend, couldn't believe the turnout for saturday, sunday big quad turnout did drop, but the bikes in the afternoon had a large turnout it looked like.
    The track and weather was also great, thanks to portland for up keep on the track. to bad there wasn't another practice in a couple of weeks, i think everyone could use the time looked like a lot of sore bodies.
    David Fairchild #521 2012 (50 production & 70 production)
    Daniel Fairchild #807 2012 (90 mod)

David 2011 D14 50 Limited Champion
    Daniel 2011 D14 70 Prod. 2nd place

Thanks to Fierce Powersports!!

Congrats to PTR !
    Awesome weekend, Brandy and I are still healing up. Really liked watching Jacob tearing the place up on that Goodman mobile. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Had a great time, awesome place and awesome people, was a blast watching the mini quads battling it out!!

Can't wait for the next one!!
    Proud Father of 7X National Champ Trevor Thatcher #404

Click >>Trevor's 2013 Sponsor List

www.Fierce Powersports.com

www.TrevorThatcher.com

Originally posted by srxmiller
    ..Really liked watching Jacob tearing the place up on that Goodman mobile.
    heard about that. sounds like quite the setup for local B class racing..

it was a blast! I also hear that the mini track got a make-over on Monday. Scrib will chime in on that. I am going to try and get up there this weekend to check it out.

great turnout though - thanks to all that came!
    05 Trx 450r
    08 DRR 90
    Thanks to 2013 Sponsors:
    Magos Designs, DWT, Houser Racing, Epic Cam, G4 Graphics, EVS Sports, Hinson and Hygear Suspensions!

Yes the Mini-Track did get some adjustments.
    So far the jumps have all been updated.....BIG TIME and also some changes to turns. I wish Id have been able to do it before the weekend. There's going to be many more changes.....I was a bit embarrassed by the tracks condition and had some complaints (constructive criticism). We WILL have the coolest mini track in the state!!!

If you go out there this weekend - call me and I'll see about coming to help after I get the flagger stand step installed.
    05 Trx 450r
    08 DRR 90
    Thanks to 2013 Sponsors:
    Magos Designs, DWT, Houser Racing, Epic Cam, G4 Graphics, EVS Sports, Hinson and Hygear Suspensions!

Mini Track

Originally posted by quadscrib
    Yes the Mini-Track did get some adjustments.
    So far the jumps have all been updated.....BIG TIME and also some changes to turns. I wish Id have been able to do it before the weekend. There's going to be many more changes.....I was a bit embarrassed by the tracks condition and had some complaints (constructive criticism). We WILL have the coolest mini track in the state!!!
    That had not have been from my kid, I'll beat him! LOL!
    Again to all at PTR, had a blast and really appreciate the hospitality! Could not have gone any better.
    Hope to get up there again some time!
    Proud Father of Davis Emery #770 "450 now!"
    D14 and D15 Champion Youth Production
    2013 Sponsors: Amsoil, Atlas Brace Tech., Barkers Exhaust, Bellman Oil, BRM Offroad Graphics, Fastenal, GoPro, Motowoz, ODI, Pivot Works, Rath Racing, Slick Willy Powersports, 1.7 Cleaning Products, Dad Mom and God!