Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who raced ballance round 3

Hybrid View

who raced ballance round 3

share your results and thoughts of the track

Track sucked!!!

Very dangerous for quads. I bet there was atleast 15 to 20 riders crashed and hurt at this event.
    Thank you to all our sponsors: Root River Racing, JB Racing, RAGE atv, FTR Graphics, Pepsi, Power Madd, Spider Grips, Engine Ice, ITP, RPM Dominator, DWT, Rebel Gear, ASV,

Have a blessed day and ride hard!!

The Sellers Family #29

I thought the track was sketchy as hell. Especially in practice. I also thought it was really one lined. I made 13 passes in the 1st moto of 4-stroke A, going from 17th to 5th and I never had such a hard time passing. It seemed like everywhere I made a pass it was really sketchy, and you had to make contact to pass in quite a few places. I got 13-4 in 450A for 9th overall, 4-4 for 3rd overall in college boy, 5-4 for 2nd overall in 4-stroke A, and 6-1 for 3rd overall in Open A.
    Neatv-mx #99
    Mark Gehring
    2012 4-Stroke A Champion
    2010 Production A Champion

Originally posted by blaster99
    I thought the track was sketchy as hell. Especially in practice. I also thought it was really one lined. I made 13 passes in the 1st moto of 4-stroke A, going from 17th to 5th and I never had such a hard time passing. It seemed like everywhere I made a pass it was really sketchy, and you had to make contact to pass in quite a few places. I got 13-4 in 450A for 9th overall, 4-4 for 3rd overall in college boy, 5-4 for 2nd overall in 4-stroke A, and 6-1 for 3rd overall in Open A.
    wow, 4 classes...now that is getting in some motos for your travel efforts!!!
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Yeah, I want to make my 1,000 mile trips worth it haha
    Neatv-mx #99
    Mark Gehring
    2012 4-Stroke A Champion
    2010 Production A Champion

does anyone know who drove the blacked out ford van lowered on black rims? It was a SIICK van and i was wondering who drove it id like to buy it lol

I thought I saw Zach Harris in a sweet looking black van.

that trac seems to be getting worse as the years go by
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Ha no me ( Zach ) has a green van. Travis moore has a blacked out ford van.
    Zach Harris #313
    Can-AM, WALSH RC, SSi Decals, AXO, Fox Racing Shox, Freshletes Clothing Company, FMF Racing, RPM, Spy, Renthal, Cycra, DWT

In Memory of Brandon Bracken #136

You're zach harris? Mother ****er were friends on facebook and you didn't bother to tell me?
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast