Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sedelia mx

sedelia mx

whos racing in the sedelia missuori motocross this coming saturday. a friend of mine is racing in it so i plan on going. i will be racing local events later in the year. just seein who will be there.
    2005 black honda 450r, not quite stock.
    Shootin for 50 on pump gas

i was going to go but it is kind of a waste of time. i went last year and it really sucked. the whole track was first and second gear. it was way to small for atvs.

Dang that is THIS saturday! I guess I wont be making that one. I was really hoping to go and get my butt kicked(I dont hardly ever race). Now i have other plans that cant be changed. Good luck to whoever goes.
    2002 400ex. IDS2 pipe, K&N filter, air box mod, Jet kit.
    1987 Banshee. FMF gold series pipes, boost bottle, reed spacers, timing advance degree key, K&N filter

you all better watch out. Mean Gene from souther Missouri will be there. Hes a friend of mine. He bought one of Doug gusts' cr450s several months ago,hes runnin 250a national this year. I garentee he will be a tough one to beat. Watch out for him.

tell eugene to watch out cuz there are a couple of gnc pro am riders that will be there that will smoke him.

Heh,why the heck would pro-am riders wanna come to a local supercross? oh well,we'll see. that 450 scoots faster than any 250r you can find. Trust me i rode it.

they both live close and just want somewhere to race. one rides a moto 440 and the other on a 250r. they both had top ten finishes at some of the gncs in the pro am class and top 5 finishes in the A class. i don't know if they will both be there but i am pretty sure one of them will. i am not going because that track is about the right size for xr50s. i was there last year and i don't think my R came out of second gear.

davemx250r is mean gene #33, i saw a walsch framed quad and figured that was him. my friend was the guy that endoed the black 250r.

yep that was him. How did he do? i didnt get to go watch

he ran mid pack but i was concentrating on the 250rs out front.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast