Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: log road???

log road???

anyone going to log road this weekend?

This is the District 14 area bro......Log Road is GLMX.

We will be saving our bullets for d-14 events.

i guess i just assumed that michigan riders still stuck together.... sorry.

Originally posted by honda350xracer
    i guess i just assumed that michigan riders still stuck together.... sorry.
    You would think that all the quad riders would stick together and support our portion of the sport. But that won't happen.

I will be there at LogRoad at least on Saturday not sure about Sunday yet.

And truth be told this thread is more mini quads of d-14 and not all quad riders. Just saying. Posts on this thread are predominately in reference to mini quads and nothing more. Again, not *****in just stating a fact.

350...I was joking. We SHOULD stick together.

Brendan, it seems that mainly mini folks respond here thats all. Plus the mini riders grow to be adult riders. Is there another forum elsewhere for everyone else?

Again I was just saying. And the thread title is District 14 and that person is a new person to the racing scene as far as I can tell.

And no there is no other forum for the michigan riding.

As for sticking together, I guess we will start seeing everyone running the district races only start showing up and supporting the quad guys that are running the GLMX.

And yes if the minis show up "on mass" They will allow your little guys to run.

Again I was not nagging just stating fact.

Seriously you guys are too sensitive... LOL
    I started this forum as a place for ALL D14 racers to communicate, adult racers and parents of racers alike. There was no intention to exclude GLMX racers, as I feel they are fellow racers, and some are also D14 racers too. No big deal.

Anyone is free to start a GLMX forum, or just an adult racer forum.

Yeash
    The Millers
    #788 Brandy, #311 Blair, #235 Bob

Thanks to:
    Nelson's Speed Shop

Mini's "on mass",and they'll let our little ones race. Nice, bholtz did Amy Richie pay you to tell us all that? Its way to close to the start of the season,to start pis-sen match again. We know you don't like the kids on the big tracks. Unless they can fix they're own quad, or drive themselves there,they shouldn't be there right Holtz? Ha ha ha. Ya we'll stick together.Hey I got an idea tell Amy she could start a GLMX forum,Oh ya this is an "ATV" website, she wouldn't be cought dead here. We tried to work with her repeatedly, not tryin that again. thanks for your input though.

First off Amy Ritchie did not pay me to say anything. Second that is the word that was put out there by all the track owners at the GLMX riders meeting at the banquet.

And I am not starting a pis-sen match with Scrib. The guy that started this thread seems to be a new person to the racing in Michigan and Scribs first post sure as hell did not come across as a joke.

As for the kids on the track. They should be able to start their own machines if they stall them. Part of being on the big track is being able to take, at least moderately, care for yourself. I get the parents running out on the track if there is a wreck, but outside help during the course of the race is grounds for disqualification. That is as far as I understand the rules.

Keep this in mind when you want to bash Amy Ritchie.

If it wasn't for her time, Money and effort there would be no mini quads in the state of Michigan. Don't believe me? Then just call up Andrew Smith or Jack Redburn. They both can tell you how things went down. As a Matter of Fact when all this was going down, it was the then District President Dick Rainey that was in opposition to having mini quads in the state of Michigan.

My whole point is NOT to support just GLMX or District. My point is to support quad racers in either series and stick together. There only one or two dates where the race dates conflict. I have been talking to the guys that have been running GLMX and they are up for coming to District races, but they would really like to know that it will work both ways. That is why I put there that the minis would be allowed on the big track. If they get at least 10 of the buggers to come they will put them on the track. That kind of means all the minis will have to decide to work together.

If you can't work with Amy, then why not try just working with the individual tracks. They can make up their own minds as to whether they run minis on their track or not. I know for a fact that Bart at Log Road is very easy to work with and I have his number if you need it I will Pm it to you on Facebook.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast