Thread: Dig this...man!

Dig this...man!

Went to my friend's land on Ky river.We have a bunch of trails and one nice big fallawayjump.I love to jump down it, it's a real thrill!I always landjust right.Iwould like to let go of the bars and do a no_hands landing,but i just cant let go,can you?

Where do you ride on the Ky river?iI have rode several places on the ky river.
    01 EX with many mods

Its easy I was only going 3rd gear and landing without a landing ramp. It was fast but the tires never seem to turn when i land. It isnt easy jump its rough sometimes.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

Re: Dig this...man!

Originally posted by joe
    Went to my friend's land on Ky river.We have a bunch of trails and one nice big fallawayjump.I love to jump down it, it's a real thrill!I always landjust right.Iwould like to let go of the bars and do a no_hands landing,but i just cant let go,can you?
    I never let go of the bars.....except this one time when I had a fly buzzing around my head.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

weve got a real nice jump where we get bout 10 foot in the air and fly pretty far but ive tried and tried again to let go of the bars and my hands just wont let go....
    400ex with +3 herrmann LT a-arms PEP zps LT shocks pep revalved rear +1 1/4 herrmann swingarm +1 antivibe herrmann stem, tag fat bars +4 lonestar axle braided brake lines front and rear pep stabilizer 426 kit JE 11 high compression piston, port and polish hotcams stage 2 cam & hardened rockers Hinson 8 plate clutch basket
    Barnett carbon fiber clutch plates Fly E-Z pull clutch and perch Pro Motion Clutch cables White Brothers unlimited rev limiter
    AC racing pro peg nerfs Pro Design kill switch White Brothers E- Series slip-on K&N air filter, K&N stage 1 jet kit Sunstar 14/37 Pro Pesign power shifter 18-11-8 cut turf tamers Mx on Douglas Beadlocks with OMF red rings
    front 19 inch holeshot mx race cut plastics LRD brake block off aim screen name... andweeeeeeeeeee3

Hey WW,I live in Jessamine Co. At my friend's place thre's about 5acres.We have a place called Lock 8/ Camp Nelson . There's some pretty good riding there.I cut some of those trails myself back in 1981.Across the river from us in Madison and Gurard CO.,there's alot of ridding.I'll let ya know in a couple of weeks