Thread: makes me sick...

makes me sick...

so i just completly rebuilt the whole quad by myself and im only 16, rode it once and was really proud of myslef then i thought i better go over everything and make sure nothing is loose so i had to tighten my rear hubs and it was on the stand and i told myself when i set it on the ground ill tighten my lug nuts,,, so a week goes by and i go to get a little practice in and after about an hour i look at my left rear wheel and i noticed i had completly trashed my rear wheels and had 1 lug nut left then i come home check on here, no hipers for sale so i go spend 515 on 2 brand new single ring blue tech 3 hipers then about an hour after i order them i find some nice looking dual tech 3's with razr's in good shape for 400 shipped and guarntted this week and then i couldnt cancel my order, guess it happens but it just really turns my stomach when i think of it, i just thought id vent a lil cause i know other people has had this same thing happen
    It'll go or It'll blow!

I know the feeling, ive fixed stuff and forgot to do one little thing and it is either a costly repair or one of those "thank god I caught that before it was too late"

Bummer about the wheels, at least you know you wont forget again.
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

yea ive caught myslef on alot of stuff but never thought not tightening lug nuts would cost me 500$ but like you said ill NEVER forget to check them before every ride
    It'll go or It'll blow!

Why couldn't you cancel your order? Who did you order it from?
    Bikeless.

Golden west cycle, it wasn't their fault I couldn't, since I have to have my parents credit cards they used the you got what you wanted now be happy with it...
    It'll go or It'll blow!

You should have just ordered straight from HiPer, the customer service is top notch, as are their products.
    -08' Kawasaki KFX 450r
    -2011 Yamaha yfz450R
    -Some goodies

D15 Race Series