Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St Clair PA

St Clair PA

Just wanted to see if anyone has been around the St clair area(RAC land) lately? I think im gonna head up friday to get my permit for the year and do some riding.

Justin

RAC also owns the Trevorton area. Some nice sized hills to climb and plenty of trails to go on. Let me a msg when you come up this way and a group of us will take you around. I live abt 20 mins from both places but never rode st clair.

rideing

where is st clair, and treverton located in pa, iv heard alot about it never rode in neathier place. im the original owner of my kfx , but its not registered or insured does it need to be???

It's about 60 miles north of Harrisburg. Some people have their equipment registered through the Reading Anthracite Club and some don't. You can register your truck or choose not to register at all. That's entirely up to you. It's a fun place to climb coal hills and plenty of trails. You can YouTube Trevorton hill climb and a bunch of videos come up. It's a great place to ride. Let me know if your going to come this way and a group of u's can show you around.

How Far are these places from South Jersey if you dont mind my asking. Is it worth a day trip?
    From The Bottle To The Throttle!
    If You Can't Fix It With a Hammer and Duct Tape..........It Must Be Electrical!

96 KFX 250, Half busted shift shaft from Flippin it Bros Inc, hole punched through right front plastic by Never Saw That Cliff Racing, dented left rear rim from Where'd That Manhole Cover Come From, DG pipe by One Too Many Wheelies, Renthal Bars by Jesus Christ are You Sure, Carb gumed up by Dam It's Been Awhile and Why aint it workin radiator from Hell If I Know.
    It'll be a re-build Winter of Discontent.
    Update; 250's being rebuilt...it will live again! 3/27/2011

08 TRX 400EX I'd Love to write something about this one but it's muh wife's and she wont let me touch it. (see above)

94 KX 80 (big wheel) Stripped and Re-built. Dam Thing Scares Me!

06 VTX 1300C - Mustang easy riders w/backrest, Memphis Shade

Comming Soon, 08-09 TRX450R or KFX 450R with all the add on's the Boss will allow.

It's gonna be a Good Day Tater!

I'm going for my permit on Wednesday then the next time I ride I'm heading up to the St Clair area. I haven't ridden there yet but have been hearing it's almost as good as Trevorton. I have been riding Trevorton for the past 6 years and know that area pretty well now. It will be in about two and a half weeks when I head up to St Clair to ride.
    Some of Big Al's toys
    09 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Real Tree
    07 Yamaha Raptor 700 GYTR
    05 Yamaha Kodiak 450
    02 Yamaha Kodiak 400
    02 Honda VTX 1800 C
    Yamaha Excell III, Artic Cat 440
    99 Ford F250 Super Duty XLT
    07 Lexus IS 250 AWD (wifes)

I'm want to go riding up here this weekend. Would like to have someone that knows trails and all to go with. If anyone is going, let me know. be cool to tag along.
    02 - 400ex

I know it will be three weeks before I can go up or weekends. I have graduation this weekend and my daughters birthday party the following but then I'm free for the following weekend which is the 25th of June.
    Big Al
    Some of Big Al's toys
    05 Yamaha Kodiak 450
    02 Yamaha Kodiak 400
    02 Honda VTX 1800 C

That stinks, but you'll get there soon enough and will be loving it lol.. If you want some one to ride with let me know.. I'm game..
    02 - 400ex

I will but sometime I ride during the weekdays. I work with college students and we can go during the day when everyone else is at work or they take off work if they can. Anyway I may go one day during the week before the weekend I mentioned if I can work it out then I'll let you know. I know the area up there pretty well and yes I have gotten lost but that's not hard up there.
    Some of Big Al's toys
    05 Yamaha Kodiak 450
    02 Yamaha Kodiak 400
    02 Honda VTX 1800 C

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast