Thread: Dcmx shifter class

Dcmx shifter class

Ok everyone within driving distance ,dust off the the old mods and come play.we need more riders,the rules have been relaxed a little to get some participation,basically super mini rules but not hardcore,in other words if you'd like to race the class and your bike fits the general guidelines ,come on out and race.I am super busy and am trying to make time to put the old cr powered 300ex back together.when I get it back together I will be able to allow other kids the chance to try the class at my expense.
    Proud DAD of Cam Covil #8
    2011-team Mushin/JB racing/FMF. 90 mod atva
    2010- dcmx amateur champ
    2009-dcmx quad youth and quad blaster champ,85 cc 7-11 B 3rd place,Loretta lynns's 2 nd overall 90 mod
    2008-dcmx quad blaster champ,loretta lynns's 1st overall 90 mod
    8 time dcmx class champ,06 atva national champ,1st place orange crush and big buck gncc
    09 gncc river ranch winner.

Good post Tracy! Jam had a blast last nite racing his 1st race in the new class against Chase and Kodi. Can't wait for Cam to get that cast off to add another great rider to the class. GOOD TIMES
    If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~hotscott03/

Sons:
    Jhamir "JAM" Scott #320
    KX85

Sponsors:
    Firepower Minis Motors
    Pirelli
    Artistic Apparel
    Smith Optics
    Athena
    DeCal Works
    PitPosse
    AGV Helmets
    Signs A Rama (Lakeland)
    ASV Inventions
    Dirtyfoot Adventures
    O'Neal USA
    TwinAir
    OneNation Extreme
    R1R Performance
    C4 Suspension

So what are the new rules on cc limit? I know Kodi was on a 200cc. I thought it was a 155 cc limit??????? However, I cant wait till see the class grow it's great for the kids. Jam had the biggest smile on his face after the race. GOOD STUFF!!!! HWF RACING.....
    Hunter Freeman #122
    08'- Hybrid Raptor CRF 250, FMF,exhaust,rath,precsi stab and anti vibe DWT-G2 rims/Maxxis /RPM axle / lonestar,PEP Shocks.
    08' Raptor 250, Lonestar, Fox,Rath, Hipers,Full Rage engine & exhaust,RPM, Precsion stab
    (2) 2012 kx85s all the goodies
    Thanks to our sponsers:
    Rath, Grandpa, Bhonstadt enterprises.
    Thanks to Ken Gibson
    Thanks to Blommel Motorsports

As stated the rules are as for now flexible.we will do what needs be to make the class grow,Kodi definitely was not inside the acceptable realm of cc limits but seeing how he can't shift the bike and jam didn't want to race himself we improvised.sometimes we have to flex a little bit to make things better ,later down the road.this is the second time this class has been introduced,let's make it work this time.
    Proud DAD of Cam Covil #8
    2011-team Mushin/JB racing/FMF. 90 mod atva
    2010- dcmx amateur champ
    2009-dcmx quad youth and quad blaster champ,85 cc 7-11 B 3rd place,Loretta lynns's 2 nd overall 90 mod
    2008-dcmx quad blaster champ,loretta lynns's 1st overall 90 mod
    8 time dcmx class champ,06 atva national champ,1st place orange crush and big buck gncc
    09 gncc river ranch winner.