Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Take My Money!

Take My Money!

I have called numerous times over the past month and left a message each time. I still have not received the black parking brake block off plate and correct clutch cover that I ordered and paid for 4-5 months ago.

The parking brake block off is suppose to be black. The clutch cover is for an 05 450R motor with "Burgard Racing" engraved.

I would also like to purchase a billet dual row rear carrier and anti-fade for a 06+ year 450R swingarm.

We have discussed this order before but for some reason I keep getting pushed aside. Enough is enough. I am a repeat customer and deserve to be treated like a customer not a burden. I have spent thousands of dollars with your company and really like your product, but customer service needs serious attention.

I am begging you. Keep your promise of making things right and take my money!

Jeff Gentner
    Jeff

06' Raptor 700R - FCI, PCV, +3Tb, Barker Duals, GT Thunder Dual Rate, Burgard +2+1 Arms and +2 Stem...

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

05' Honda 450R - 471cc, CP 12.5, HC2, Sparks Head & Exhaust, FCI, FCR, Houser +2, Burgard Stem, Elka Triple Rate, G-Force XC-1 & Extended Axle, STI Tech 4 XC, Custom Powder...

i had the same problem..im not sure what the deal is?!
    2008 450ER..full rossier..hermann racing a-arms/motowoz..GTT rear link with stock..houser stem

Damn hope you get it taking care of. They can have the best products out, but if CS is crap, it loses alot of respect from me.. CS goes along way in my book.... Hope they step up and make things right.. ")

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

PM said I will get a call Thursday. Should I be surprised that day has passed and I still have not gotten a phone call?
    Jeff

06' Raptor 700R - FCI, PCV, +3Tb, Barker Duals, GT Thunder Dual Rate, Burgard +2+1 Arms and +2 Stem...

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

05' Honda 450R - 471cc, CP 12.5, HC2, Sparks Head & Exhaust, FCI, FCR, Houser +2, Burgard Stem, Elka Triple Rate, G-Force XC-1 & Extended Axle, STI Tech 4 XC, Custom Powder...

Wow dude that is totally F++Kd up.. I would be expecting a free part out of this deal. What a BS hassle..
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

with the economy in a slump I would think keeping current customers would be important.........

not to mention negative publicity, I want to get new +2 arms/+4 axle this spring, but if their customer service is lacking they will not be getting my business

keep us updated
    2006 trx450r
    2006 yfz450
    2008 400ex
    1999 400ex
    2008 250ex
    2011 rzr S

I agree 100%

The hard part is the feeling of un-appreciation. This is the third quad I have decked out with the full Burgard treatment. First was my 400EX, then a Banshee and now is the 450R. I am really picky about keeping everything I can from the same company. Burgard product is great and they cover many different areas of the quad, so that is why I have stuck with them for so long. If they do not pull through for me here, I hate to say I might not ever be back for more.

If they do not want my future business, that is fine. But this is also regarding parts that I paid for 6 months ago and still have not received. I did not even push the issue of them not giving me the correct bar mount with the kill switch mount. Or the issue of the front bumper not ligning up correctly and only being able to use three out of the four mounting bolts.
    Jeff

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

Jeff,
    When I get back from work I may take a trip down to pick up a few things. I'll see what I can do for you if you ahven't recieved anything by then.

if he would have told me that it would have been three weeks on my parts i would have been happy. but when someone tells me it will be shipped out the next day and it doesnt until 2 weeks later, i get kinda pissed off. i understand that people get backed up and things happen, but a little notice would be great. the product is flawless. im not bashing that at all. the customer service just needs some serious attention.
    2008 450ER..full rossier..hermann racing a-arms/motowoz..GTT rear link with stock..houser stem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast