Thread: lsr yzf

lsr yzf

I have been considering selling my other hybrid frame (almost complete bike) if anyone is interested. 2003 lsr yzf dc4 no link rear. Six point subframe, and box'd pivot. There are tons of pics of it all over the forums it was an awesome machine but since my fi crf I don't really think I'll get back to it. Just to much going on. Also have the 2006 yzf motor, hinson clutch components cp piston,carb, elec etc... swingarm, elka rear shock, pro pegs nerfs, fullbores, lsr axle, carrier etc.. anyway if anyone is interested in one or all let me know and we'll come up with a price.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fuel Injected Laegers CRF450 passed on....

If you part it out, I'd be interested in some stuff.
    Walsh YZ

Thanks to Quinn Motorsports, Mike's Bikes and Xplicit Motorsports

yzf

It is parted out thats what I was trying to say is I have whats left. I do still have most of it though. Basically I started to part it to get parts for my crf.. but then I only went so far and I could pretty much put it back together no problem. just need arms and shock for the most part.

Oh, OK. Well I just got a Walsh YZ and just got it home today actually. I'd like to have a lot of your parts. I really like that seat, hood, pipe and maybe plastic. I really had white Full Bore in mind, but from what I've been reading online today......it seems pretty hard to come by right now. And between the arrangements to pick up this Walsh and having to buy some new appliances.......I'm kinda low on extra cash at the moment.

But I need some nerf bars pretty bad. Do you know if those will fit a Walsh?
    Walsh YZ

stufff

Ok the plastic I still have and its still in really nice shape. The seat I've sold because it was actually replaced with a black quadtech which I do have also. The exhaust you won't get unless you buy one and I build one for you, because that one is now a new header mounted up to my crf.

OK, I really need to wait on that stuff anyway. I'm gonna need new nerfs before anything, these are in pretty rough shape.
    Walsh YZ

Gtilley - I have a set of X-factor nerfs that came off a PRP, they should be the same, I had AC's on the PRP and they fit my Walsh. I can double check. I'd sell the X factors for $100. They need pc'd to look new, but their not beat up. Pm me for pics.
    www.briarcliffmx.com

Originally posted by josborn
    Gtilley - I have a set of X-factor nerfs that came off a PRP, they should be the same, I had AC's on the PRP and they fit my Walsh. I can double check. I'd sell the X factors for $100. They need pc'd to look new, but their not beat up. Pm me for pics.
    PM sent.
    Walsh YZ

Is the seat still available?? If so what kind of shape. I am very interested. Thanks, Dallas

seat

no the seat is gone.